Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sorry guys I thougt it was wrongly spelt it is DFAA money credited so it was named as MOM.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sasi will you explain the meaning of MOM in details?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram I also dont know about that but It is given as member of month. :( :(

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

friends where did you found this MOM. I searched but I didnt find anywhere in the boddunan

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

friends where did you found this MOM. I searched but I didnt find anywhere in the boddunan

sarala, Actually they are talking about Member of Month award. :)

Vinu
Ram I also dont know about that but It is given as member of month. :( :(

Really funny...ha ha

Meera sandhu
Friends when this member of the month award is introduced. From few days am not active. Is this happend in those days. Please tell me. and is this award is active. did any of the member received this award?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There is no such award running at the moment. I don't know why some members who have around for months are mentioning it!!
Chinmoyji one award named Member of month awarded in award section. This may be old award which was due to Sasi .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friends when this member of the month award is introduced. From few days am not active. Is this happend in those days. Please tell me. and is this award is active. did any of the member received this award?

Ha ha...Sasi received it. But still now, he don't know why he was awarded.
Now, I doubt, is it for the person, who scored maximum points in a month....that also, if he exceeds 10 shares????
Sasi got 10 shares that month......I got 10 shares last month.
Will I also get that award????

[attachment:1]smiley-97_2011-11-11.gif[/attachment]

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.