Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have written earlier also the importance of such an award which was accepted in principle by the administration but I see very little progress on the ground!!

Many such suggestions are still awaiting in suggestion box for admin's approval. How many times should I pull up such important threads. I am fed up :angry:

I am uneasy but not fed up!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6901]}
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
I have written earlier also the importance of such an award which was accepted in principle by the administration but I see very little progress on the ground!!

Many such suggestions are still awaiting in suggestion box for admin's approval. How many times should I pull up such important threads. I am fed up

36_5_11_2012-04-20-2.gif
[/quote]

Patience is the greatest virtue!!
0016trt_2012-04-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

Many such suggestions are still awaiting in suggestion box for admin's approval. How many times should I pull up such important threads. I am fed up

36_5_11_2012-04-20-2.gif

Patience is the greatest virtue!![/quote]

Why can't you pressurize admin to implement those good suggestions?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6914]}

Meera sandhu
Moderators and editors must take response for the suggestions they must keep some pressure on admin for taking decision on this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

36_5_11_2012-04-20-2.gif

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6914]}[/quote]

Can someone really pressurize admin? :laugh:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:

36_5_11_2012-04-20-2.gif

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6914]}

Can someone really pressurize admin? :laugh:[/quote]

Only Kalyani can. Let us wait whether she will do it :dry:

Meera sandhu
Don't create any undue pressure on her! This is an issue which is strictly in the domain of the administration.
Don't create any undue pressure on her! This is an issue which is strictly in the domain of the administration.

Ok....Done!!! :P

Meera sandhu
[quote]Moderators and editors must take response for the suggestions they must keep some pressure on admin for taking decision on this. [/quote]

If we were bonafide employees of boddunan, then we could do that, but since we are not, we cannot do that! All we can do is keep reminding them of such things!! :(

[quote]Don't create any undue pressure on her! This is an issue which is strictly in the domain of the administration. [/quote]

Thank you! Let's just hope that admin wakes up to fact that there people waiting here!!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.