It is often told, if we are waiting for some good things or luck to happen, we should never reveal it to anybody. If so, it will face more obstacles to happen.
For example: a job, a promotion, a profit etc. Is it a truth or just a saying.
What do you think?
Should we reveal it only after it happens? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it is absolutely true.If we shared it before it happens and by chance if it does not happen people may lough.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There is many a slip between cup and the lip. So never reveal any likely good event. There may also be obstacles from potential rivals. In fact, never reveal. When something- good or bad- happens, all interested will know even without your telling. However, there is nothing wrong in sharing with your spouse, parents and closes sincere friends.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is many a slip between cup and the lip. So never reveal any likely good event. There may also be obstacles from potential rivals. In fact, never reveal. When something- good or bad- happens, all interested will know even without your telling. However, there is nothing wrong in sharing with your spouse, parents and closes sincere friends.

Why is it so Sir?
I have many such experiences, either I lost it and it drags, taking much time.

Any scientific explanation?

Meera sandhu

Why is it so Sir?
I have many such experiences, either I lost it and it drags, taking much time.

Any scientific explanation?

Future is uncertain. Hence any future expectation or fear is not wholly certain. So, it is not wise to be over enthusiastic or panicky about what you may get or lose in future. Secondly, the jealous and rivals may make hurdle on your success. Hence, it is best not to reveal anything to others except your spouse, parents or very confidential friends.

[quote]Future is uncertain. Hence any future expectation or fear is not wholly certain. So, it is not wise to be over enthusiastic or panicky about what you may get or lose in future. Secondly, the jealous and rivals may make hurdle on your success. Hence, it is best not to reveal anything to others except your spouse, parents or very confidential friends.[/quote]
Yes it is 100% true.
36_1_5_2012-02-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4792]}
Bad things too should not be shared before their happening!!!
Yes You should not share your bad Thing or a Happy thing to other before the given time it may seem that many people laugh if this thing not happen with you.
Yes You should not share your bad Thing or a Happy thing to other before the given time it may seem that many people laugh if this thing not happen with you.

Yes you are right. People who become happy on our failure are much more than those who actually becomes happy.

I think in this case, even an Atheist is a little superstitious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Yes you are right. People who become happy on our failure are much more than those who actually becomes happy.

I think in this case, even an Atheist is a little superstitious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am an atheist and do not feel why I should believe in god. Howe am I superstitious?- little or more

Are you a atheist :ohmy: ?

But what is the scientific explanation behind this? How can it affect the outcome, if none is going to hurdle it? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.