Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
IF good things share before then the value and power of that good thi
ng will become less

Sarala, why do you think so?. But yes, I agree to an extent even I hold this belief, may be we can say blind belief!!
Vidhi, I believe it. it is not blind belief with our experience we belief it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually I am doing a work based on this thought. So, I asked this question in forum. Yet, no one gave me a scientific explanation behind this :(
2_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
i cant give you a scientific reason but my reason may be reasonable for you.
good things should not be shared before it happens because of two reason-
1)if by chance you will not be able to accomplish it then you might feel bad as that time you have to answer many people whom you told and its human tendency that they feel bad when they get fail infront of many.
2)It might be because some people think that other people will put some barrier in their path

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
i cant give you a scientific reason but my reason may be reasonable for you.
good things should not be shared before it happens because of two reason-
1)if by chance you will not be able to accomplish it then you might feel bad as that time you have to answer many people whom you told and its human tendency that they feel bad when they get fail infront of many.
2)It might be because some people think that other people will put some barrier in their path

If these two things are not the real reasons, can you find another one????? :)

Meera sandhu
sorry i dont have any such real reason for this except the one heard from elders that "if you will tell about these things to others they will do 'nazar lagana' and all." :P B)

a.s.

Actually I am doing a work based on this thought. So, I asked this question in forum. Yet, no one gave me a scientific explanation behind this :(

What scientific explanation you are looking for when none exists! It's all plain common sense that you never count chicks before they are hatched!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6665]}

What scientific explanation you are looking for when none exists! It's all plain common sense that you never count chicks before they are hatched!!

Why can't we count?
7_4_36_2012-04-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Why can't we count?

If you count even the chicks would laugh when your miscount is caught by them!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6674]}

Why can't we count?

If you count even the chicks would laugh when your miscount is caught by them!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6674]}

Actually it's good to count before it's hatched. Otherwise they will run away and we may not count correctly. Eppadi??????? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
99.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.