Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes somewhere I do believe. Even at times when I get some good news. I don't share it until and unless it is 100% true. Don't you believe?

Most of us don't want to go our fortunes slipped from our finger tips :cheer:

Meera sandhu
yes somewhere I do believe. Even at times when I get some good news. I don't share it until and unless it is 100% true. Don't you believe?

Most of us don't want to go our fortunes slipped from our finger tips :cheer:

And it becomes more pleasurable for someone when we directly give him/her the good news after the thing happens. :laugh:
yes sanjeev what ever you said is absolutely right. After all the things happen and then if we tell to the people they will feel surprised also and some may feel jealous but it does not give any bad effect as already the thing has happend

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When ever some good thing come to you very hardly it must be retain to you only until you got that things..........
ya this is true if we share our view to someone and by the way it not happened then it became a matter of laugh................
yes sanjeev what ever you said is absolutely right. After all the things happen and then if we tell to the people they will feel surprised also and some may feel jealous but it does not give any bad effect as already the thing has happend

Yes Sarala this is the actual thing which i do in life and i have seen that this way both me and others become happy. :)
Revealing any good news before its happening might create hurdles. People may feel jealous and may create problems or the good event may not happen due to certain reason and we may feel embaraced.
Revealing any good news before its happening might create hurdles. People may feel jealous and may create problems or the good event may not happen due to certain reason and we may feel embaraced.

Can you explain those reasons??
Actually my answers are hidden in those lines, which actually no one know its answer :S :S :S

Meera sandhu

So, do you think people pray that we should not get it and God listen to their prayers than ours?????? :dry: :dry: :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

Can you explain those reasons??
Actually my answers are hidden in those lines, which actually no one know its answer :S :S :S

I will give an example from my life. My husband was expecting a very good increment from his company this year. It was almost confirm that all the employees will have a good wage revision since the company is in profit. That definately was a good news.But suddenly in the last month, the company faced a terrible loss and there was tremendous decrease in production and the condition was that the regular monthly salary was also paid late and the increment was postponed. Thus the good thing which was about to happened did not happened.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.