To keep a relationship green, is it necessary that we should meet that person more frequently or he should stay along/near us? It is mostly applicable for friendships and love relations.
Do you think that if two (true) friends have not met for a quite long time, the bond of their friendship will gradually decrease?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not neccessary to present to keep the friendship relation well. We have many friends but we meet after a long time but there is a good relation between us.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4824]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram, can't understand anything. :woohoo: Can you make it simple?

Meera sandhu
Out of sight, out of mind is an old proverb. You are closest to one you are in physical contact.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Friendship is a Best Relationship Between Two Person It cannot decrease Even Both stay apart From each Other If it Decrease Then It is Not a Good friendship.
Alam you are talking about friendship only then what about the other relationship.

Other relationship also Important For our Life But the friendship is at
True RelationShip That Stand Without the support Of Things like money.
Yes Alam you are right .To get real friend is very tough now a days.

It is not at all right. that relation ship will be green when people meet. Friends are true then the relation ship of friendship will be live long for long time there is no question decreasing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Times change and so do perspectives! If two very best friends separate for a long time and them meet again, it is going to be a bit difficult and awkward too. I think presence is necessary at least from time to time.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes Alam you are right .To get real friend is very tough now a days.

Ram,
I am talking about all kind of human relationships.
If relationship is real, it doesn't matter even if both can't meet for a quite long period. If it has lost its lust, it can never be true relationship.

Very often, a distance between the two keeps the relationship more green. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.