Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Am I not right?
It is really a nice discussion to carry forward if everyone is interested.
Hoping to get new opinions. :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya from your words I can say there is no need presence. We all don't know each other but we had a unknown bond between all of us to maintain friendship here.

Yes, an unknown bound evolves between minds. We know each other with our minds than physical presence. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
that depends up on the type of relation ship. IF it is friendship then there is no need of presence

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is not necessary to be present all the time.There is a proverb in English that absence makes the heart fonder!!
this is a wonderful proverb chinmoyeeji. Thank you so much

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When you live together,the bond between two person becomes much close,why so? Because at every situations and at every circumstances,you get to know each other.
So,it is obvious that your relation may get strong or collapse.
If your views doesn't matched you relation may broke.

And if you are away from each other,then that bond goes on decreasing,just because you both are not together.
Bond only establishes ,when there is closeness.

Want to make each day Accountable

In my life I have experiences of silent presence of some whom I may have met decades back but still their echoes are still in my mind!
Chinmoy jee you have not told here clearly who is she can you reveal that secret. :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Chinmoy jee you have not told here clearly who is she can you reveal that secret. :laugh: :laugh:

I tried to say as clearly as my lingual ability permitted me to!
In friendship,if you remain away for long time,it may possible that when you meet after many years,the relationship may get active.
But in Husband and wife's relation,i don't think so,this is possible.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.