Chinese army started a training their soldiers differently. By applying snow to their body so that they can bare the coolness in the war and many more different things they are giving training to them.

Really strange to hear about this and view this

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Sarala it is really a strange technique china is better develop country.India should apply this Technique too.
The army or force training is difficult as we know then this type of training.Sarala please give some link if any.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes sarala

every country have their own strategy of training

It might sound strange to us but to them, it is necessary

Swetha Shenoy
Indian training is also very tough. Some days given food only once. I am very proud to say, I have 3 cousins in army (all brothers), one was in a troop of Kargil war . I have heard about many dreadful training programs from him. Also, his experience in Kargil war. When I was scared hearing this and asked him, don't you feel fear, he replied, "I am a soldier and I don't fear to die for our country". I felt really proud of him :)
Indian training program is so tough, that many flew from camps. They are made strong, rough and tough to face every difficult situations.

Meera sandhu
This news id bad for Indians. Himalayan range has protected India from Chinese invasion. Now they are training their soldiers to bear intense cold. They were strong and now they will become almost as strong as robots.
May be I am wrong. This is good as well as bad.
Just Follow the Link below might it solve your Problem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Liberation_Army
Training requires experiencing real conditions. Hence, they would have devised this means. That is why you gave to create real war conditions for battle training. Similarly, fire fighting practice training is given.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.