Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am totaly agree with Gulshan sir . He said;
[quote]Nobody can experience life after death in his life time. Similarly, nobody can explain his experience after death. So, this is mystery. Heaven, hell and rebirth are hypothetical notions.[/quote]

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes there is a possibility of life after Death and rebirth is also true but many people say that it is not clear to give birth in a human being itself.
Yes there is a possibility of life after Death and rebirth is also true but many people say that it is not clear to give birth in a human being itself.

Undoubtedly, there is belief about rebirth and life after death. But what is the basis? Nobody may experience this in life time and nobody may explain after death. Apparently, such beliefs are hypothetical and without basis.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If we believe in rebirth, heaven and hell, we should believe in ghost also. Those who believe in ghost try to answer this question. :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I believe ghost is there because my friends father here the spirit cries. When he hear that cries he cannot sleep that night.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I believe in such word.as god exist so ghost also exist.

not sure.
In some circumstances i think its true and believable
not sure.

May be ! another interesting fact is the issue of soul !The very idea that we have a soul which is tangible is an astounding thought . there are some studies conducted by eminent scientists which proved that soul had weight and it weighed 21 grams..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

not sure.

May be ! another interesting fact is the issue of soul !The very idea that we have a soul which is tangible is an astounding thought . there are some studies conducted by eminent scientists which proved that soul had weight and it weighed 21 grams..

Actually both exixt in human ,when act with good that is god and when react as bad it is ghost.

i always wonder if the heaven, hell, rebirth etc symbolizes events in our life itself.To be reborn means to become a new leaf..like that..At present i believe it so..If there is really a heaven or hell, lets see it first and then believe! :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.