Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I believe life after death and i have already decided what to do after my death.

That is really surprising i don't know if someone can do anything after death. :blink: BTW what you have decided to do after death Sarala?. :blink:

I am not some one who can decide about my dead body, how can I decide about my karma after death?

Even i also don't know how she would decide it?. :blink:

I think you can decide it Sanjeev if you leave a will with instruction for the same.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I believe life after death and i have already decided what to do after my death.

That is really surprising i don't know if someone can do anything after death. :blink: BTW what you have decided to do after death Sarala?. :blink:

I am not some one who can decide about my dead body, how can I decide about my karma after death?

I think you can decide it Sanjeev if you leave a will with instruction for the same.

No will is accepted there only your deeds which you did in life are considered and that too are evaluated by Him and you can't question Him how He evaluated it. :blink:

No will is accepted there only your deeds which you did in life are considered and that too are evaluated by Him and you can't question Him how He evaluated it. :blink:

This is not about there but here after you have done your duty here, how should they treat you once you are gone. Make a mumy or......

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is no life after death. Just our soul leaves our body and join in another body.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

There is no life after death. Just our soul leaves our body and join in another body.

Actually this is life after death. Soul leaving a body is death and joining another body is next birth and may be called as 'life after death'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some people write will, donate their organs to live even after their death, this is want @sarala wants to say maybe.
It is said that after our death,our soul gets to another body and in new avatar we are born again,but we can't differentiate this thing.
We won't know in which avatar we were before and in which avatar, we are born again.

Want to make each day Accountable

Do you believe in life after death- heaven and hell?
Also do you believe in rebirth? :)

:) :) :) :)

yes...it is right......if u did good karma then u have to get a good birth and bad means u have to take a bad birth like animals etc....

IF U WAITING FOR RESULTS THEN ONLY IT WILL HAPPENS....

if u did everything for god ..that may good or bad ..means u will not get birth... :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

Actually this is life after death. Soul leaving a body is death and joining another body is next birth and may be called as 'life after death'.

Do you beleive on rebirth? :blink:

Which body does a soul choose is it on random basis or is there any rule? :woohoo:
If we believe in rebirth, heaven and hell, we should believe in ghost also. Those who believe in ghost try to answer this question. :laugh:

so u need about ghost..... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I saw ghosts in my army life...really its very terror....

still i didnt find answers for some incidents... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

but ghosts are there...

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.