Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are many things that cannot be explained easily. Also some time people just express their imagination as real. We can neither accept nor say that the story is fake.

There was a movie 'Jhuk Gaya Asman' on after life world and return of a soul that was wrongly taken to other world under mistaken identity.

That's true somethings can not be explained scientifically. :)

But i have heard it many times from people that when a person is about to die he/she talks senseless and sees many imaginative things like someone has come to take him/her with him.This looks fake but hard to believe that it is fake. There must be something which people can't see when they are alive. :blink:
There are many things that cannot be explained easily. Also some time people just express their imagination as real. We can neither accept nor say that the story is fake.

There was a movie 'Jhuk Gaya Asman' on after life world and return of a soul that was wrongly taken to other world under mistaken identity.

Also a film in Malayalam named "Pappan Priyapetta Pappan". Rehman(A.R.Rehman's brother-in-law) played the role of Pappan.
He dies in a bike accident. Due to some reason (I don't remember now..... i think a few more days left for him in earth), Kaalan allows him to enter the body of already dead people for sometime. He keeps changing his body which creates a lot of fuss and real comedy. Later his soul leaves earth

Meera sandhu

But i have heard it many times from people that when a person is about to die he/she talks senseless and sees many imaginative things like someone has come to take him/her with him.This looks fake but hard to believe that it is fake. There must be something which people can't see when they are alive. :blink:

I read before also about people who leaves earth and return back.
It's said, they travel in super fast speed and his whole life will appear as a feature film in front of him like flashes. :blink: :blink: :blink:
This story is about one such person who returned from that world.
Who knows the truth :blink: :blink:

In Hindu Mythology, a person is there, (forget his name :whistle: ), he keeps record of each and every person's deed on earth as pages of book and when he reaches heaven along with Kaalan, he will be given 'Shiksha' according to it.....punishments may be severe or mild depending on his deeds on earth. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

It's said, they travel in super fast speed and his whole life will appear as a feature film in front of him like flashes. :blink: :blink: :blink:

In Hindu Mythology, a person is there, (forget his name :whistle: ), he keeps record of each and every person's deed on earth as pages of book and when he reaches heaven along with Kaalan, he will be given 'Shiksha' according to it.....punishments may be severe or mild depending on his deeds on earth. :woohoo: :woohoo:

It is nicely explained in film "Taqdeerwala" must see it if you have not.Its a comedy film you will like it. :)

It is nicely explained in film "Taqdeerwala" must see it if you have not.Its a comedy film you will like it. :)

Ya, I have seen it most recently.........remembered also while writing that post :cheer:

Meera sandhu

The record keeper of sins and virtues is Chitra Gupta. He is a sort of head clerk of yamaRaj.

It appears that Hindu theory of Karma, virtue and sin was made by some accounts expert. There is account of Good and bad karma. The balance is called 'Prarabha' . The 'Prarabhda' reduces or increases based on performance in every life. The closing balance in one life is carried over in next life.

All this is rather amusing and entertaining.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
It is all a matter of personal beliefs as dictated by each one's religion. Whereas Hindus believe in life after death, devout Roman Catholics do not!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There was also a film called Heaven Can wait, which had warren Beatty and Julie Christie on the same theme where a footballer gets killed accidentally before his time , and is sent back into the body of a millionaire who has just been murdered lol...it was an excellent film...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think we would never understand what could happen after death until, we experience it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Nobody can experience life after death in his life time. Similarly, nobody can explain his experience after death. So, this is mystery. Heaven, hell and rebirth are hypothetical notions.

True! Nobody can say it surely that whether there is life after death or rebirth. But one thing should be accepted that the life we are living currently is ours and we should live it to the fullest. No one knows that whether we will get a second life or not.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.