Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think we would never understand what could happen after death until, we experience it.

That's right without experiencing it we can't reach to any conclusion. :)
sarala wrote:
I believe life after death and i have already decided what to do after my death.

sanjeev wrote:
That is really surprising i don't know if someone can do anything after death. BTW what you have decided to do after death Sarala?.

sanjeev, I just want to be a soul and want to kill the people who cheat others and the people who herass women and kill them as now a days crime rate on women has increased. I feel for such reason God also will give the permission to do after my death till i get next birth

This is what many souls do. These are known as evil spirits.

I agree.

That's funny ! you mean that every soul becomes a killer soul? Even if we suppose that there is life after death and our souls are wandering about, how and when do they change their nature? not all people are killers or evil...

You see- first I have absolutely no trust that there is life after death that sounds grammatically wrong besides makes no sense.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No one hear believes rebirth.
Then why are lovers saying....next birth also i want you as my husband/wife...any idea???

Meera sandhu
Then why are lovers saying....next birth also i want you as my husband/wife...any idea???

I strongly believe in rebirth, past life. :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

The concept of rebirth is deep rooted. That is why lovers promise to continue relation till next seven lives. I remember a song- sau bar janam lenge sau bar fida honge magar hum tum na juda honge (We shall be born and die one hundred times but will not be separated)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The concept of rebirth is deep rooted. That is why lovers promise to continue relation till next seven lives. I remember a song- sau bar janam lenge sau bar fida honge magar hum tum na juda honge (We shall be born and die one hundred times but will not be separated)

My all time favourite Rafi song composed by Ravi.

Actually 'sau' songs are there for rebirths :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Yes, there is a rebirth process, which have proved number of times. In the imagine channel they ever shooted a show of punerjanm.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I strongly believe in rebirth, past life. :)

So, at last...I got 1 believer of rebirth :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

'Sau' means one hundred and not rebirth. This is just a number and can be used for any other purpose.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

'Sau' means one hundred and not rebirth. This is just a number and can be used for any other purpose.

Yes, I told there are 100 songs of rebirth in Indian cinema.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.