May I post the picture healing poetry or articles here?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Sanjeev,

You are most welcome to post any information which helps the community. Please share your knowledge.

Please note that articles posted here are not eligible for cash rewards.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

FLOWERS

To me flowers

are the happy faces of God

I see the image of almighty God

in the flowers

When the flowers

open up in my garden

I take it as the Almighty God

has stepped into

my garden

to bless me

I feel his blessings

and see his smile

in my blooming flowers

But when flowers go away

I don't feel Almighty God is not there

but I feel now God is multiplying the blessings

for me, in the form of seeds

from "Strengthen Thy Soul" published by zzebra publishers
I tried to post the picture but it didn't come up with the post, what may be the reason? without pic the things will look dull but still I think some message is posted. :)
Did you attached the picture using the image select box? and used image tag in the post?

Anyway, its a nice post.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick, it comes from a book of mine and is included in the teaching syllabi of two foreign universities.I am so fortunate for my first ever book to get such a big honour!
That's really great. Many congratulations and I wish you to get many such honors in the future.

Thanks again and I think your wishes are working in advance.I was recently honoured as guest poet by the San Jacinto chapter of poetry society of Texas (US) and just now I received the news of my poetry being reviewed and republished in an Asian Journal being published in an university in Thailand.
Wow!! Thats great Dr. Sanjeev that Indians are recognized worldover and one of them is on our website.

Thanks a lot.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Atul
Thanks for your nice words.God bless You.
Another published article on healing pic-poetry

Divine dew :)

http://authspot.com/poetry/divine-dew/

Hope it works!

Another one..........

Hanging bells
http://authspot.com/poetry/hanging-like-bells/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.