Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When we have reconstructed our home and my elder sister got married it has changed not only my life but life of all of my family.
When I get marry then my life will change as I want

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

So, something yet has to happen to change your life :laugh: :laugh: :P
Let it happen very soon......ha ha

Meera sandhu
Oh:-o such a nice thread started by santosh:)
Everyone has a change in their life. As my life style has been totally changed when i finished my degree and joined in job.

Vinu

Sarala, your life didnt changed from your childhood??? :huh: :huh: :ohmy:

Vinu
Life is like a taxi. the meter just keeps a ticking whether are you getting some where or just standing still.
For most of us after marriage and children life becomes monotonous or rather limited in some ways.You go through the same motions with little change of course but nothing dramatic until something suddenly changes the course of your entire life...in my case the discovery of internet LOL...It did change my life style, am not sure for better or worse but it did change !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

after coming to college my life was changed a lot.it developed a lot of confidence in me and even a craze of competition also.

even death of my best friend when i was in class 12 that too changed my life a lot.it gave me something i still dont know what.i still feel her around me in all my good and bad times.she was not just a friend but like a sister a real one.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.