Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Crimes as existential phenomena down the ages have been analysed from different perspectives.Criminality owes to a host of factors including genetic.The ones we come in great number mainly come from sociological and environmental reasons.As civilization evolved manifestation of crimes and profiles of criminals too have changed.Some crimes which used to be committed by menfolks are now being committed by women also for the reasons explained by Gulshanji!
Thank you said by: vinodh
Money is one of the thing for crime. But the primary thing is mental pressure and time decided for crime.

Vinu
Money is the not only reason, but the human tendency of wanting to hold position of power over the other human beings is the deciding factor. For some this power or feeling of supremacy comes from possessing a lot of money, for some dominance over women, land, material possessions etc. There are n number of things that may make a man feel empowered, when the carving for such possessions become twisted and there is loss of rationality, he may resort to crime. For many ego is a big issue, hurting of which may cause one to commit crime.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

80% crime takes place just for money. Rest 20% crime takes place either for liberty or emotions or injustice or ignorance or carelessness.
In this Thread as Santosh arise that is Money is reason for all crime there must be a slight change according to me all crime in world is done for money and Rest money is reason for crime.
Why Money is prime factor for crime is it possible to stop crimes which done because of money.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Why Money is prime factor for crime is it possible to stop crimes which done because of money.

Money is a means. Human traits of greed and jealousy really cause crimes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No this not Actually done in one or two day or by one or two person many people engage because they have no source of earning this is a major fact.So there is a need of government to take care on such a case that help to Decrease that percentage.
There are cases where economic deprivation does form a certain percentage as triggers to commit crimes but contrary to popular belief and perception it's the rich and greedy section whose crimes account for an alarming rise in economic crimes! What would you say about the acts of the principal secreatry of AP government and interestingly I read a piece of herat-warming news of a woman in her mid-forties Seema Pal who got a job as a sweeper in the Railways on compassionate grounds with three unemployed sons tumbled upon a bag containing 25 lacs and returned that to the Rail Police to be handed back to the owner!!!!!
Most of the crimes are taken place due to money. But some cases are in such a way that , people do crimes for their satisfaction. Such people are known as pscyshos.

Recently in my home town, one guy used to lift the kids from the houses and threw them in well.when he is caught and asked means, he said that no one are giving him a girl to marry. So in that frustration and jealousy he is picking the kids and throwing them into well.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.