Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even tollywood also looking towards bollywood movies which was super hit there.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Now the movie zanaeer is being remake in bollywood and they will tell that it is sequal

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya i do like to watch sequel of movies. Just like sequel of Wanted, mission impossible etc.

Sequel of Wanted?????

May be future wanted.. No sequal for now...ha ha :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Even tollywood also looking towards bollywood movies which was super hit there.

3 idiots was made in Tamil with Vijay. was it a hit or miss? Kanna, where are you, to give its box office report

Meera sandhu
Nagavalli is a sequence of Chandra muki. These are known as sequl movies.

chandramuki movie has been remade in tamil, hindi, kanada and even malayalam too

Nagavalli is a sequence of Chandra muki. These are known as sequl movies.

chandramuki movie has been remade in tamil, hindi, kanada and even malayalam too

Sorry Sarala,

Here you have to correct it.
Original is Manichitrathazhu (means Manichitra lock-lock to that room)which was released in 1993. It got best popular film awards in National awards. Also, Shobhana won the best actress National award for this film. Till now, this is one among the top 5 films of malayalam.It's script was written by a poet Madhu muttam, who wrote its lyrics too.
"Nagavalli" is the name of dancer in that film, who speaks Tamil.

When it was remade to Kannada,.....(don't know its name)Saundarya did that role, but she died before the release of that film.
When it was made to Tamil, Chandramukhi became its dancer. But the story was changed to fit Rajani audience.

It was made to Telugu too.

Later one was made by malayalam director Priyadarshan in Hindi....."Bhool Bhulayya". But, he never changed even a single scene from Malayalam because he already know that change in script to Tamil had made Malayalis angry. Lot of Thanks to him. Vidya balan(another Malayali) do that role, which is the dream role of every actress of Kerala :)

One interesting thing about these 5 films.
Vineeth who is a trained classical dancer could not adjust his dates to Malayalam film for his role. But in all the other 4 languages, he did the role of Nagavalli's dancer lover.

Meera sandhu
Yes Sandhya you are correct first that movie is made in Malayalam.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Oh, I dont about it. I first watched in telugu only, so I felt.

anyway thank you for correcting me sheeja

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Till now, Chemmeen and manichitrathazhu are considered as the best films ever made in Malayalam...with Shobhana as the best actress ever on Malayalam screen.... voted many times as best for this role

Meera sandhu
yes, sandhya I have seen few clips of that malayalam movie. shobhana acted very nice

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.