Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Historical past is very essential due to the fact We're days gone by: we are the sum of every one of the events--good, negative, and also indifferent--that have took place to us all. This kind of amount product manuals the actions in the present.
Every subject are important to gathered knowledge otherwise education will be incomplete.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
History helps us to understand our past more near. We should first identify where our feet stand. For that, I think History is the best. Without past, there is no present or future. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
If we know the past then only we can plan our future. So know history is good for present and past.yes it is a good subject for our career.

Let me explain you with an example:
In earlier people used to have a very healthy and protein food. At that time one wheat seed used to be an egg size.That means that much healthy they used to maintain their forms and there is no pollution at all. But now the wheat has reduced to a small seed size.So people are now again planning their food according to past. By what our an-sisters used to be healthy and strong. Now people are trying to follow that

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Although this subject has great importance but at the same time, I was always scared of this subject in my school days.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Although this subject has great importance but at the same time, I was always scared of this subject in my school days.

But I loved it very much :)

Meera sandhu
Even I was so scare of that subject and I used to ask my father to explain so that I can write it in my own words and I used to go through that subject exam successfully

But I loved it very much :)

I know you love every thing that is scary and scares others. You are different in the pack, other than 52.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

sunil what is this 52, I didnt understand. Can you please me

I never liked History and it was a boring subject to me but noway and I was forced to read to get pass mark.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.