According to you, which age is more suitable for marriage, for both boys and girls?
Also tell, is age difference an influencing factor in the bond between husband and wife?
Also the age gap? ie. 20 years back, husband may be 10 years older. Now, it has very much reduced to 3 or 4. Is it a factor to influence the relationship?
If so, how can it be?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Suitable age for female should be 25+ and for male it should be 30+.
Age difference is not a factor. Husband should be matured enough to convey the relationship. Wife should obey and respect her husband. Thus according to Indian culture, husbands are elder than their wives.
@Devyani
1st part that you said, I completely agree. But men should also marry before 30. I think so. There are many factors, why I think so.

Meera sandhu
Suitable age for female should be 24+ and for male it should be 26-30.
B'cox this is the right age to marry. so, we can see our child growth and help him to settle on his life. :cheer: :)

Vinu
You are correct Vinod.

If yours' is a late marriage, then you will become old before your kids can stand on their legs. It can bring more pressure to parents.
Also, persons begin to earn only after marriage. If he postpone his marriage, his earning habits will also be postponed. Am I right?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya i agree with your first point, but on the second you are wrong i think.
B'cox now a days youngsters are started earning from 23-24 year itself. My opinion is he/she should spend good money and enjoy his life before marriage without any aim. but, After marriage he needs to think about his family future. So, He starts earning and started to save money for his future.

Vinu
I am saying, if he marries after 30, he start saving only after that. But if he marries at 27 or 28, he will become a responsible fellow at that age itself, that is very essential. Till 27 he can enjoy his bachelor life.

Meera sandhu
I am saying, if he marries after 30, he start saving only after that. But if he marries at 27 or 28, he will become a responsible fellow at that age itself, that is very essential. Till 27 he can enjoy his bachelor life.

:ohmy: im sorry, i misunderstand your lines. you are correct sandhya.. :)

Vinu

:ohmy: im sorry, i misunderstand your lines. you are correct sandhya.. :)

No sorry, my friend
what you said is absolutely correct, if his age is below 25-26. :)

Meera sandhu
If age is 25-26, he/she needs to enjoy the life with full of fun and on the same time they needs to save money for the future while they spending. What you say?

Vinu
If age is 25-26, he/she needs to enjoy the life with full of fun and on the same time they needs to save money for the future while they spending. What you say?

It is good. But I don't think bachelors save money before marriage...
(Provided they have no responsibilities of family or a sister, whose marriage has not happened yet)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.