It is difficult to point out one such factor. Specify two qualities that you believe, is most essential to build new relations.
Also point out two such good factors in you that you believe, you already own. :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its really tuff to attracts friends.

I think, my way of speech is good.
The way how i treat my friends is good. (these points are pointed by my friends at many occasions).

Vinu
Its really tuff to attracts friends.

I think, my way of speech is good.
The way how i treat my friends is good. (these points are pointed by my friends at many occasions).

I want to see you and your way of talk.
Then I will tell you whether your friends were right. :P

Meera sandhu
The quality in My Friend must fulfill these conditions.

1.He must be Unique not like Other.

2.Honest about you.

3.Very clear and confident

4.Must understand me.

5.Always make Believe on Me.

6.Like to share happiness as well as Sad moment.
Sincerity and nothing else!!A sincere heart would take care of the rest!
Thank you said by: ajay
You want to say that Only the way of talk can attract your friends Toward you.There are other reason to.
We are all travellers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.Unwritten. Unnbreakable by distance.Unchangeable by time. Once a Friend, always a Freind.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We are all travellers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.Unwritten. Unnbreakable by distance.Unchangeable by time. Once a Friend, always a Freind.

You have changed to a great philosopher Ram.
But what you told is absolutely right.
Relations......they happen without any planning, at any moment of our life.
Also, we can't find what the reason is actually behind it.
Each case, reason may be different.

Meera sandhu
Being good , understanding and being trusted are the important qualities which can get friends.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sincerity and total honesty are the required qualities to attract and maintain true friends.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: ajay
@ Kalyani G,

I totally agree with you mam, here, that sincerity and honesty are the two best qualities to attract and maintain true friends.

One needs to be truth in his words and acts towards his/her friends. This helps in building a solid base for a good friendship.

Besides, one also needs to maintain a straightforward conduct blended with mutual trust and faith...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.