Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today, I learned that trying to work with a damaged UPS can cause more losses :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Electrician in evening will tell me, which-which appliances should be replaced :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya better to buy a new one. So it will give long period of back up to your system.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Damaged UPS consume more Electric supply rather than you buy a new one but nice you learn to work with a damage one.
Sasi, Alam
I tried to switch on my damaged UPS. But as tried repeatedly, the switch lost its temper and it burned. Also, all bulbs and fans in this section not working.So hot!!! A switch to this section, in the main switch is also damaged.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Electrician will come in the evening to repair it. He will tell me, how much money will we lose today.
I was answering Sarala's question.
But I have noted, none of you had answered to her question :angry: Except me.

Sarala, am I right?

Meera sandhu
Yesterday I learned something about Photoshop from my daughter.I did not know this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yesterday , I learnt how to prepare kundru fry which is made specially in functions and again tried to make rava dosa as we find in restaurants. I learnt how increase the color of our lips.Then I learnt few stitches of embroiedery.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yesterday I learnt some writing guidelines from a friend of mine
0039_2012-02-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5755]}
What to share? I know a little and you know - a little learning can be very....!!
Yesterday i have learn, long driving is not good for health.. :laugh: :lol:
As a result of long driving i got back pain today... :P

Vinu
Yesterday i have learn, long driving is not good for health.. :laugh: :lol:
As a result of long driving i got back pain today... :P

What were you driving dear, Was hat a two wheeler? I suggest you drive a bullock cart any distance will not make you tired. :P
western_033.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.