Fear is dangerous than Ghost.
I am narrating you a story here.

Once there lived 3 friends.shyam , ram ,som.
Shyam is teasing som that som is afraid. He always fears. Som got angry and said I am not afraid of anything. If you want I will prove. then shyam said I will keep 4 lemons in burial ground near a tree and at mid night som must go there and bring those lemons.
So som went to the burial ground and collected those lemons from the tree but while collecting 4rth lemon his shirt was strucked by a branch.Then due to fear his heart stopped beating and died.

This story tells us fear is more dangerous than ghost

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hahahaha This is the small bit in the movie of Athadu. :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

That nice story share here and your are right Fear is more dangerous that any ghost as Ghost will attacts on you one time but Fear always attacks on you .
Sasi, Its not the mater that it is a bit from a movie. But see the moral from this story. that fear is more dangerous than ghost.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes due to fear many heart patients die than ghost. :( :(

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, fear is one of unnecessary evils of human life. Sarala, what you said is absolutely right. Fear invites almost all dangers to life.
Fear prompts man to do wrong things, crimes etc... and hide his mistakes.
Fear prompts man to be dishonest. Some times, it even ask him to hold the truth.
If we are in fear, we can't do even a single thing right, nor can we identify our own capabilities.
If we fear for something, we can't smile at our happiness or even successes.
0000002_2012-02-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5080]}
My fear for some human beings is more than that for ghosts!!
Really great!!!Nothing to say more.
From where are you getting appropriate funny pictures :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Very good line you share about fear.the third and fourth line are very right about fear.we must remove the word fear from ourselves.
Nicely see Sandhya site name is given on the picture itself.take that type of picture from there.
I think it will help you.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5089]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.