Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think 'more' should be inserted before 'dangerous' as this is comparison.

I think ghost is not dangerous. Fear is dangerous if this is excessive. If the fear is of real danger, this is okay for self preservation. Ghosts are not real. So fearing them is dangerous.

Moreover, ghosts are believed to be body less souls whereas we are souls with body. Thus we re more powerful and the ghosts who are without body should fear us. It is said that accidental deaths make ghosts. Suppose that I die in an accident and become a ghost. Will I be more dangerous than now by losing my body only?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Sandhya

First we have to have develop a rational bent of mind to go to the root of why and what are you afraid of and if causes are genuine, one has to take appropriate measures deal with it.What we find in most cases that people have a tendency to fear the unknown and unknowable and fretting and fuming over those greatly hampers leading a normal life.

But, it may be one of the negative shades of human life. When fears starts playing, nothing will come into his mind or brain. :laugh:
No philosophy or ideas work here.

@Gulshanji
"Ghosts are not real. So fearing them is dangerous. " It is really a great idea.

It may be because, from childhood itself, our parents and grand parents make us do everything by simply saying, "You eat. Otherwise ghost will come
Sleep with your eyes closed. Otherwise ghost(or name of some ghost) will come". We stare at darkness and see some white figures dancing there and we close our eyes. Isn't it

I think this fear is automatically implanted inside us, as early as we were kids. isn't it?
As we grow, such facts also grow with us. Reality and real world, tell us not to fear. But our unconscious or subconscious mind, without our knowledge itself, prepares our mind 'TO FEAR'.

Meera sandhu
Yes,that's how it all begins! Those early childhood fantasies imported into us tend to leave permanent imprints on our minds.
I also fear a lot. I don't kow why do i afraid of everything. but i don't have its solution.
we have been hearing ghosts stories especially in childhood.......

it happens to me that whenever i am alone in the late evenings, i imagine about the stories that have been narrated to me........

smriti
I fear man ghosts more than invisible ghosts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
expose yourself to your fear,and you wil come out fearless.dats da only way.
expose yourself to your fear,and you wil come out fearless.dats da only way.

hmmm this could be a right path to follow to move out from fears.
[quote]I fear man ghosts more than invisible ghosts [/quote]
This is true and beware of them.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I do agree with you as this fear that makes you think about the existence of ghosts otherwise there is nothing of this kind. One should never make children afraid of such things.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.