{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5073]}
I am happy to see some strong and highly desirable moves are being initiated to create the right ambience for the forum by locking a few threads which do not stir imagination or meaningful discussion.Let all quality conscious members applaud Kalyani for her bold actions. I would also request all members who value quality to take special interest in floating imaginative and intellectually stimulating subjects. Arun Jain - Are you listening!

@Kalyani

Think up the subject for the next 'GD"!
13_1_230_2012-02-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have also noticed that some repetitive and superfluous threads have been locked. I welcome this action by Kalyani.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
She is perfect moderator of this site who will take care of the site.
smiley-scared0012.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Repeated threads cause headaches. :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5081]}

Let us give balm to it by deleting them and not adding such threads in future. :)

Meera sandhu
Thanks very much for understanding my motives behind locking several threads.

But I think unless there is an effort from each individual here, it would be a wasteful activity. Every person here should understand the reasons behind it and always keep it in mind before creating another thread. Some topics may be very dear to someone here but collectively they do not add value to the site nor do they act as a stimulant to our brains so before creating topics like, that, first think if it really necessary here. In the recent past, we have had several ugly situations which have resulted in exit of some very active and intelligent members like Rajani, Ajay etc. Let us try hard and try not repeat such scenarios.

I hope everyone understands and complies with the rules, so that we do not have to repeat same things again and again.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: ajay
Mam you can delete the locked ones. So plenty of space will be available in forum to create new ones.

There are Old threads also there which is locked but not deleted.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

@Sasikanth

The issue is not one of space but what Klayani is suggesting is quality.It has enough of space! Trivial topics only produce spam posts which ultimatly make important and interesting topic disappear into the background.I would also suggest some kind of punitive action for compulsive posts which is done in a very clever manner.As there is no restriction for number of posts,one must not misuse it to one's advantage to the disadvantage of honest members.If the site intends to attract the attention of the world,we just can't afford to be lax about quality.
I think there is a similar thread i too found.Thread name Beauty of Math and Arithemetic Maths.Please loch beauty of maths thread.
I think there is a similar thread i too found.Thread name Beauty of Math and Arithemetic Maths.Please loch beauty of maths thread.

If so, you can give the link of both threads to moderator
He will lock it

Meera sandhu
kalyani mam, thanks for the clever and bold move by locking unwanted threads. I really appriciate your work. You made a great job for boddunan site.

Vinu
Yes Vinodh,each of us has a moral responsibility to take bodduann to a new height and it is difficult but not impossible.We have to weed out the undesirable elements who are selfish and use this platform to achieve their objectives by depriving honest members of fruits of their honest labour! Remain vigilant against their mischief!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.