Just to let you all know, at least those who are bothered, that I will be sway for a few days owing to my mum's cataract procedure. I will look in tomorrow, if possible, or will be back on Monday.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok Kalyani,Peacefully look after your mom and perform your responsibilities. We will be waiting for you.
Takecare

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
This is really very kind of you to inform us about your in-availability in the site. However, do the needful and we pray that your mom sees through the process comfortably. We will wait for your return and once you are free do join us. We, on behalf of boddunan, wish your mom a speedy recovery.
kalyani, just take care of your Mom....we will also pray for her.....Take good care.

smriti
Just take care of your mom. We will pray for her and get back soon as early as possible.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Looking forward to your return and wish your mom well!!
Wish your Mom will be fit soon and after that come with us.Take care of your Mother.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Mam you don't worry we all are here behind you. Your mother will return with happy and you will tell this to us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Today is Monday. Have you returned? :)
How is your mother?

Meera sandhu
Hai kalyani mam.
Today is monday. Hope your mother is well. We are expecting your presence.

Vinu
Looks like she is busy with her duties and hope everything is going off well for her mom! All the very best to her!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.