Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Really amazing pictures......I have been to the zoo only once or twice and in most of the cases i forget to take the pictures......

smriti
my pictures in mahavir park involves butterflies and deers

ya sandhya, i am always on journey not sitting in one place. i even take photos when i am atop a giant wheel :) hehehe
10150226513885031.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
10150226513615031.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
10150226514305031.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Heyitaggedallmybestbuddiesthatmaybewear.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5329]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5330]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5331]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5332]}

Butterflies .......

Swetha Shenoy
very nice picture of animals you share.if you have more picture then share it here.
my pictures in mahavir park involves butterflies and deers

ya sandhya, i am always on journey not sitting in one place. i even take photos when i am atop a giant wheel :) hehehe

Gaint top wheel..... :woohoo:
i never dare to sit on it :laugh: :laugh:
ViewofHyderabadfromGiantwheel.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
10150169527530031.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
this picture taken at night 11:30 at hyderabad exhibition

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5336]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5337]}

Swetha Shenoy
Really wonderful photos of animals Alam and Swetha.

Thanks for sharing.

Be positive
You must be brave enough to take a photograph of tigers at a so small margin.Good picture.

This is national park of Bangalore, I was in a bus (safari) the tigers are moving away 'cause the bus is passing through.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

These are very nice pictures. I had also visited the zoo present in Delhi but I was so small at that time. The photographs of Delhi's zoo determines that zoo is changed a lot now.
Yes they have changed a lot, they are not as attractive as they used to be before. I shall post a few pictures of them soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.