The topic is locked.
How do you feel when we do some thing wrong and a senior explains it to us.
Well I try to amend my mistake and say thanks o that particular member, your take friends

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is strictly against rules that we can't post such information here. Kindly you must take care of it from posting such milestones.
Please go through previous pages.
I also have done the same mistake earlier :laugh:

Any how, I am congratulating you. Let Boddunan be filled with your articles and may your articles bring more people to this site. :P

Meera sandhu
Now what do you think about this one Sandhyaji I am learning fast. I am a fast learner. Thanks for the support.:(

You are clever. You have edited your post cleverly and made it a new question. Really nice. :P

Call me just Sandhya :) I think you are elder than me.
Also, no...thanks.....I really hate it :evil: :laugh:
I have also made many such mistakes, I joined here last month only. Don't worry. Keep learning.
Every one will support you :)

Meera sandhu
Sunil be carefull before posting the replies or creating the forums. and one more intructions for you.Dont post replies in the same forum continuously. If you do so, your profile may be blocked by the admin

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Everyone here is a learner while joining first on this site. So be clear on your posts before posting. Go through FAQ's clearly.
We all here to support you when you need help.

Vinu
Well I try to amend my mistake and say thanks o that particular member, your take friends

@ Sunil,

Life is a learning process and as a beginner or learner we tend to do mistakes. But at the same time, we should refrain ourselves from repeating the same mistakes again and again. A prudent member is one who learns from his/her mistakes as early as possible. I too hope you are one of those members who do not repeat mistakes and keen to learn from your mistakes. I wish you all the best in your effort to learn and gather knowledge as much as possible. And yes it is always welcome if someone in the form of our seniors points our mistakes as it helps us to improvise on it. :)
I believe you have very honestly owned it up. We all commit mistakes and these are all good teachers.Keep up your work without being hassled anymore!
Most of the mistakes teaches us alot of things and we should see that we won't repeat those mistakes again

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@ Sunil,

Life is a learning process and as a beginner or learner we tend to do mistakes. But at the same time, we should refrain ourselves from repeating the same mistakes again and again. A prudent member is one who learns from his/her mistakes as early as possible. I too hope you are one of those members who do not repeat mistakes and keen to learn from your mistakes. I wish you all the best in your effort to learn and gather knowledge as much as possible. And yes it is always welcome if someone in the form of our seniors points our mistakes as it helps us to improvise on it. :)

Yes as they say a person learns till he is alive so there is always scope to learn every day, every moment from any one and every one. The day we end the willingness to learn or stop admitting that we are never complete, that is the last day of us as living one. We are as good as dead.

Sunil,
You have shared with us, an inspirational quote. Thanks a lot

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.