Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some persons get good partners later. If so they forget past easier. Otherwise it may hurt them a lot...isn't it?

Meera sandhu
There should be no comparison in between the ex and the spouse that makes problem. Once settled in sacred marriage that should end all previous affairs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every love is not ended with marriage there are many reasons for not marrying.

This is very true. Love is like a seed. every seed does not grow as a tree.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Many questions are still puzzles seeking its answers :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But I believe, if you find the true person of your life, the decision to quit should never be yours. Isn't it? Let it happen according to fate. But do, whatever you can, to get it. All are not in our hands, Isn't it?

Yes, quitting or divorce should not be an ultimate end of any love story. Every love story has some hurdles, obstacles and in some cases tragedies. In many immortal stories it is seen that the lovers keep on struggling with the situation to keep their love alive. I think their struggle makes their story immortal and not the sucess or failure of their realtion.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
ya every love story have some obstacle and those who are able to remove those obstacle whose story become immortal.
Both unsuccessful and successful stories remain immortal but people will know about successful stories as they are bit popular and unsuccessful stories are not popular or publicly announced

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Both unsuccessful and successful stories remain immortal but people will know about successful stories as they are bit popular and unsuccessful stories are not popular or publicly announced

but people forget successful stories more often then unsuccessful ones.

a.s.
Nono, people will remember even successful stories also. There are few pairs also who are known by all people in the world. Like sajahan and mumthaj. remaining i wil let u know

Nono, people will remember even successful stories also. There are few pairs also who are known by all people in the world. Like sajahan and mumthaj. remaining i wil let u know

But people remember it for its tragedy :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
that is the main problem, as people remember it for tragedy so the main person feel the pain

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.