Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
that is the main problem, as people remember it for tragedy so the main person feel the pain

So, is love pain? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :huh: :huh: :dry:

Meera sandhu
To me love is not a pain. But all people feel it a pain. If people think as i said, then love is not at all a pain.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I dont think that only unsuccesful love stories are immoral many succesful love stories are also mortal.it varies from people to people that how they manage to keep their relation befre marrige and after that.

Sharmistha Banerjee
yes sharmista what you said is true, love is always successful and immortal

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't think so.Their are many love stories which remain forever.One of my friend fell in love when she was in class 12 and their love continued for five years after that their family came to know about the relation first they didn't agree at last they agreed and were married and now they were living a happy life together.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If you willingly don't marry the person whom you love, you are a cheat or a scoundral. Being a brave man, he should have honoured and respected his love by marrying her. The sacred relationship of love between a man and a woman becomes immortal when they get married. Marriage proves the level of respect and love in the hearts of two lovers.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.