{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5547]}
Today is the auspicious 175th Birth Annivarsary of Sri Ramakrishna. I would try to write an article on the eternal relevance of his teachings.
ramakrishna_seated_midsizencdas.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Post it very soon, Chinmayjee :)

Yes....he has been one among the greatest personalities cultural India ever had.
Let us all bow our heads before him and try to learn something new from his teachings and blessings.

Meera sandhu
I would surely try, His blessings and time permitting!
Please find me standing behind you to offer my whole hearty Pranam as well. i remember him with all the respect, always.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In the country of sadhus who exploit people in the name of religion, he is really a role model, who did only those things that he preached. really, he is a great personality.

Meera sandhu
Thanks to remember the news.I am also offering pronama to him.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
He truly was a Paramhansa - a divine Swan! My pranam to him!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What a great religious master he was, could be only be clear if one looks at the peaks scaled by his disciple Swami Vivekananda!
even I like Rama krishna paramahamsa. By I never get more chances to visit his community hall and library

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@Sarala

You need not visit any such, just go through any reading or other materials on him- one of the greatest religious figures of all times!!
In 9th standard, our Malayalam second paper was life history of Swami Vivekananda. Through that book, I could learn very much about both these personalities in a simple way

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.