Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
And will become an expert till the end of 2012. In 2013, he will start alover again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do lie many times a day but i don't remember them as they are not to be remembered. :laugh:

BTW lies are not successful. :laugh:
I do lie many times a day but i don't remember them as they are not to be remembered. :laugh:

BTW lies are not successful. :laugh:

If you lie to somebody then, that person believes you. that is successful LIE.. :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
I now remember my degree last semester....April 1st, one month before our final exams. My younger brother has good company with all my friends...both girls and boys. We two decided to make our class leader 'April Fool', because we thought he is a brave fellow.
On March 31st evening we together called him on land phone. My brother said(acting as if he was angry) "What are you thinking about yourself? I will come to your home tomorrow. Let us see. You are sure to get. We will come to your college too". Actually hearing this, my friend became speechless. My brother expected that he will shout. But he became upset.
Our plan was that, next morning (Sunday)...on April 1st, we will call him and say we made him a bakra yesterday. Next morning, we called him. But he was not at home. :laugh: :laugh:
We understood, he flee from home scared. We tried evening also, but he didn't reach yet. Then we thought let it remain secret till next day morning.....
I decided to reveal it at college next day.
But when I reached college, situation was totally changed. Before my arrival itself, he told the whole class that someone is coming to our college. He told me also. :laugh: :laugh:
One boy told, "Don't be afraid. We all are there. Let us see what he can do inside college"
He also told me, "Sandhya...yesterday I saw a dream in which I was fighting against 5-6 people and I won". Look...how much was he worried. I really felt pity on him, But didn't tell him the truth till after noon.
You can imagine....the whole class turned to a big laughter.
Till now, he has not forget that 'April 1st'. :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Yes I agree this is the best lie you have told us all, is there any prize for this thread? You won it.

Yes I agree this is the best lie you have told us all, is there any prize for this thread? You won it.

No, this is not a lie. This incident is true. :)

Meera sandhu
I am not saying you are not correct, but only wanted to make you the winner. But if you say you are not eligible. I will take it.

I am not saying you are not correct, but only wanted to make you the winner. But if you say you are not eligible. I will take it.

Granted!!!!!!!

Meera sandhu

What is the reaction of that boy after knowing the truth :) :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu

What is the reaction of that boy after knowing the truth :) :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Actually, he was feeling very comfort.....ha ha....
Evening, my brother called him and comforted him. Actually, he never feel bad with that incident. He is such a nice guy :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.