Hi Support / Moderator / Webmaster / Owner,

I am very sorry to say that most of the resource which I have posted in last 2 weeks have been rejected stating copied material.

The resource posted were Syllabus which were from direct university website. When the university allows to you post the article and syllabus, how come it is copied content. The same resource and many other posting are done by member, which are approved and cash credits provided.

I would like to know Is Boddunan Approval process is limited to only a certain number of people.

I can provide many resource which are copied from other website yet approved and provided the highest cash credits and points.

Sorry for using Caps:

SO I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS IS NOT PLACE WHERE A MEMBER IS JUDGE ON HIS POSTING. THIS WEBSITE WORKS ONLY FOR CERTAIN MEMBERS.

I know many member in this site, who known and good member of website, where they have been posting the resource and the same has been posted right here.

Would like to know why such discrepancy.

sorry to raise the voice, as this is not valid way of functioning of website.

On my repeated email to the support team: They have asked me to find out more resource and update them.. The resource which I have provided are still active and not deleted.

Thanks

Nitin
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Nitin,

Well the way you are saying that you have seen copied content then please provide some base for your saying these words. If possible point few of them(copied articles). :)

We don't discriminate between members but we give justice to the article posted. It may happen that the syllabus that you posted as article can be from university websites (but frankly i feel they don't add value to our website since every student search the syllabus on the respective university website only).

We spend around 30-60 minutes to check the article is unique or not.We treat all members equal. :)
You said, "THIS WEBSITE WORKS ONLY FOR CERTAIN MEMBERS". This is because they are the only members that are submitting their articles and earn for their articles.

There may be some articles copied from other websites but depending on their copyrights issues and content value they are being approved.
Ex: There are few articles posted with a list of website for certain sections(like best jobs,etc) now we can't reject these articles since these are complied ones so we give proper cash credits accordingly upon the length and value of those websites.

You have every right to raise your voice. :)

Please post your rejected article links here so that we can review them again on your request to give proper reasons.

-Atul Barapatre
I am not an editor :dry:

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Atul,

Thank you for you reply. However, I have contacted the support and they say. That they need to look into the issue.

My question is why does one member post get approved and other get rejected when the information is same but different content.

1) Well when you signature say, I am not the editor, how could you spend 30-60 minutes on a resource.

2) Second, does it apply to all when one posted some thing which is also approved and then the other member post the same kind of resource, which is rejected. (Syllabus, certain commands) which are typically not complete information, yet the resource is cash credit and points.

3) Certain resource, are copied from third party website. I would not like to name the website or members. As you/editor spent 30-60 minutes. So you must be able to find out.

Sorry, I would not like to point any member or his resource, as there is lot of work involved.

There are certain posting.. top website, banking website, and many more website.. are not these available on the net. Yet approved and provided cash credits.

Be the same to all member not one member is resource is approved and the same for other is rejected.

Thanks

Nitin
1. By saying "I am not an editor" i mean that I help the editors but I am not responsible for giving cash credits and points. anyways take as you want.

2. Same kind of article doesn't mean same re-written content.You can write some additional content with reference to other articles on boddunan.

3. We spend time for srutinizing the article, but we are still humans my friend, I understand that it happens with everyone, it may happen with our editors also. But as a truthful and committed member, its our role to report copied content.

The articles with website links are given cash and points depending on their importance on internet. Yes I agree that these may be available on internet.

We reject those articles that contain copied sentences.So please take care from next time about this.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Atul,

Thank you for your reply.

I accept that it happens as we are human and we tend to do so sometime. When you spend so much of hours on a single article. and then approve or reject. How could it that the same posting were approved before and when a member posted thinking that we can post those resource. All are rejected. Stating copied content.

2) When you say, modify text, how will you modify a course syllabus which is from university.

3) Yourself have stated that for certain thing which are available on website you approve. This content is not copyright protected and can be published which is every important for any person who is doing his/her college.

4) Copied sentence means what one sentence copied or complete text copied.

As mentioned by you please take care next time, I have posted only syallbus and top 25 colleges.. which do not need any text to be added,, as the title speaks to itself.

Syllabus are from University website Top 25 colleges are from Outlook Magazine which typed. So could you please clarify on it.

5) When you say you spend time on working on the article posted by the member, that means you provide your feedback to the editor to approve or reject the post. They work according to your feedback.

Nitin
Well as you have told the Support Team,
I am waiting for the words from the higher person.

Please have patience till we both get some clarification from them.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Nitin Sir,
I have also posted the syllabus of different universities.But it is also rejected. I am not finding the accurate reason for rejecting and I thought that might be it is not allowed to submit the syllabus of a universities.

Hi Editors,
Please Try to explain the reason why we can not post universities syllabus because it is very important and can bring a huge traffic to Boddunan.com.
If you are very strict on the copied content then it should not be approved whether it is the most burning topic or something else.
And if it approved then you are not following your own rules then how members will follow the rules.

Hi Atul Sir,
I want to ask one question that suppose a person is having two accounts on two different website,one is Boddunan and other may be any one.And suppose a person have submitted a self written article on other site some time back .So,According to that website,now the content is the copyright of that website.
Now,if that same user post the same article from that site to the Boddunan then whether it will come under copyright issue or not?

Thank you .
@ pankaj,
It is very difficult to track every members activities on other website and also there is not any full-proof method to get information that both articles are of same author. Thats why we also reject articles even if it is duplicate of your own blog.

All websites have their own copyright rules so it is recommended not to post same content on other website even if you have the original content or rights.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Atul,

When you say do not post. If we post a content here in boddunan and need to wait for about 2 days for approval which is not possible, as rejection is the place. and the same content when post on other site, as we are member of the same.. we may get better points and cash credits.

Even you know that. So what is your suggestion wait till boddunan results and then post on to other website. This is something which is not possible for a member, as the minute your approval goes.. the new will old for that website. then who know you will reject again.

When you are able to track the resource from other webite, which is posted. then you can also identify whether it is copyright or not.

For example. I posted a resource on India satellite Bhuvan, which I took from original website. You editor rejected it stating I copied it from dare.co.in, which is third party website, which copied content from original website.

Now, when you editor cannot decide which copied and original though the website is present in the resource. Howcan we trust for approval process is followed correctly.

Thanks

Nitin
Sorry guys for the late entry into this article.

Well to really clarify all of your questions, Nitin has already informed the approved links to the support team and they are looking into them. However, since they are not sure what to do as they are already approved, and waiting for my inputs.

Nitin: Yes, definitely all copied content will be dis-approved.

And once you reported some content, it is not fair to raise such sensitive issues on the public forums. Please raise your flag if the support team denies your words and say that the articles are not copied though they are copied.

We all are working together and are equally important to move the tasks smoother. We need to be much patient when dealing with such sensitive issues.

Guys please be sportive and do not take the matters so serious. This kind of issues need only one click of sending a mail. We all have equal rights in raising our voice but please follow some process so that we will not hurt anyone's feelings.

I am extremely sorry if I spoke anything wrong, but I have to do this because this is becoming a serious issue. Please let the support team re-review the content and then we can decide what to do with the pending tasks.

Thank you all for your co-operation,
Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Atul P Barapatre wrote:
[quote]@ pankaj,
It is very difficult to track every members activities on other website and also there is not any full-proof method to get information that both articles are of same author. Thats why we also reject articles even if it is duplicate of your own blog.

All websites have their own copyright rules so it is recommended not to post same content on other website even if you have the original content or rights.

-Atul Barapatre[/quote]

Sir, If I can find the copied article then editors can also find because they are more senior in this case. What to do if it is same post by same person by same name on both sites. Whether it should be approved or deleted?

This is the beginning of this website and since it is just starting so it is easy to find out the copied material.If now,this is the case then how you will manage to find out the copied content after some month when this website gets popular.AS of now only 1487 articles are here and in future it will be in lakhs.If this is the case that some 10+ article are here in approval list then if in future the total article becomes 100000 articles then it will become more than 1000 copied articles in this site.

Then at that time this site will become the copied material site.

If you are taking 24-48 hours for approving then it is enough time for editing a article.

This i am telling because this is a new Indian Website and I do want to make this site as a unique website that will leave its image in front of all other websites and I am really getting hurted by reading all these.

Thank you.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.