Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If the copied contents are not allowed in this website at any cost and at any reason then why you are keeping the deleted copied articles on the server .Since these are on the server therefore they are also coming under copied material whether it is deleted or approved.
So,My request to editors that please delete permanently all those material which are marked as copied to make this website as a 100% copy free.

Hope you are understanding my feelings..
Hai Nitin and Pankaj :)

To be really frank,even I posted my self written article which I have posted in another website(ironically,we are also members of that same website).I was initially upset as it was my own article,then later on I understood the logic

Logic:Once you prepare lunch today,say biryani,it will be consumed today itself.
If we really liked what we prepared,we will make it again on a later date,say after three months.
Now the question arises is,can we bring back the exact taste and the resources used for making the dish which we prepared the first time?No,right?
Why?
Because it is already done once!

The second time will be done with a modification,say we may alter the taste/resource/add modification,etc

Now the question regarding University syllabus:Because you have been a student of that university, you have got the access to the syllabus;but not everyone will need the syllabus,because they like to personally approach the university and take the syllabus themselves,as it is their own responsibility.Now if you wanted to buy a computer,would you be merely satisfied by just seeing a picture of it in a website?you would prefer to go personally to the dealers and buy,right?

Well,I know I may not give you technical answers;but due to the greed of money,people go to the extent of even disrespecting the privacy policies.It will be advisable to learn from our mistakes and respect each and every one's privacy policy inclusive of a university or a website.

Not to be disappointed;Indians use hardly 5% of their brain power to think,so what are you waiting for?Since you belong to the family of Boddunan,think out of the box and write valuable articles that will elevate you to ladder of success;time is too short for complains and tantrums,but it is really useful for creativity and doing own work!

Thanks and Regards,
Swetha Shenoy :)

Swetha Shenoy
Pankaj,

I understand your concerns, but you know how many articles were reviewed today? It is more than 100 and most of them are rejected because of copied content. Imagine the pressure they, a couple editors, are facing in situations where they need to do all of them in a day or half.

Yes, we will take the necessary steps in future to handle all such scenarios, but can you justify the fact to add such huge resources at this point of time where we are having such a low number of articles?

Editors are also human beings and are making mistakes sometimes. Anyway, we are going to make the approval process more stringent and approve only articles that are fully qualify the boddunan copyright policies.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sir, I am having confusion with this line:
but can you justify the fact to add such huge resources at this point of time where we are having such a low number of articles?

Are u asking for the my articles which was rejected or you are asking for the previous response?

Thank You sir.
I am sorry if I confuse you. My point is adding many editors (as if the case when we have huge articles base) for approving such a low number of articles is not justified.

We are in the starting phase and cannot add many people to review the articles. And at the same time we are learning from our mistakes.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Maverick / Swetha,

Thank you for responding to my message.

Maverick, I have raised this voice due to one of article getting rejected which was picked up from the Outlook magazine. Stating copied content.

I know the information is also available on different wesbite. I can provide the information of that particular website, where even they mention as they have extracted from outlook. Now my question to you:

1) According to what is a copy content, pulling out from a magazine and typing with the hyperlinks. The same post is found in other website which also provides credit to the respective magazine.

2) You need to provide or differentiate what content are you accepting and what not.

3) The same issue, I posted from original website of bhuvan, yet rejected statinng copied from dare.co.in which has copied from that website, as it is open source. Now either your editor are not capable enough to differentiate between original website and third party website.

4) According to them they search and found that information a website ok copied content. Many articles posted here are copied part by part from different website. Yet approved as you will not find the same content on a single page.

5) Swetha, if you are good at making biryani, then you will your best for the second time also. Then just letting it go. This is something related to differentiation between approval and rejection of posting. If your biryani is accepted for the first time, then the other member will try to do so, however, he may succeed or not. if not then he will contact to stating that I made same as you did what didnt it come the same.

This what has happened here.. A member posted an article and it was approved. when I posted the same it was rejected so it my duty to ask the team why. When you have all under one roof then why will you like to go other place. We can make use of our brain.. That should be applied to everyone.

The support has asked me more details. Now it is the duty of editor and people who help them to find out copied content as you take 24-48 hours to approve one resource.

If I say I posted a good article that is rejected for which I wasted about 20 minutes, and utilized my brain. Then why will I come to this website when there is no transparency nbetween the member themselves.

Thanks

Nitin
I agree with Maverick,we are humans,mistake do happen

@Nitin,
I have observed that you have copied the same query over and over again while your topic is being repeated over and over again at various posts.

First of all Nitin,

I suggest you to slow down on things and take it easy.

Kindly look into your earnings and articles of yours rather than checking others articles-we are not having a competition of articles,we are trying to create a good information database that will be helpful to one and all.

I want to ask you,not everything comes in perfection,it takes time and experiences to make it perfect.I agree,many loopholes we come across,but instead of accusing and grumbling,we have to keep our thinking caps on and sort out solutions.

Regarding the example I quoted,what I wanted to specify was the time frame and the exact resource.We cannot say two humans are same,even twins differ,so also it applies to the laws of nature and also copying contents.

Maverick clearly specified that modification of the contents will be given approval,may be the person whose article was approved,modified the contents

10 minutes of anger and frustration makes you lose 600 seconds of happiness.Failures are stepping stones to success.

Swetha Shenoy
All right let me clarify all your doubts.

1. If an article is posted on say, Outlook. And if some other site XXX copied the article and gives the credit, would it be treated as copied content or self written content? And shall we need to get money for just copying the same article and giving the credit to other website? And let me tell you the fact that even you copy from original site or the site which copied from original, it is the copied content.

2. We have got your mail containing the reported articles in the morning and yes, it is our fault in delaying the re-review. We are extremely sorry for that. But our priority should be approving the fresh articles that are posted by members and anyway reported article will be reviewed again later in the day.

3. Yes, two persons cook the Biryani, but they will never put the same salt and other stuff exactly in the same quantity. Likewise, you can submit article of same subject with your own and renovated thoughts and get it approved. Would you expect to approve the content of some other website which is copied as it is?

4. And let me once again clarify that, you have every right to report any article and that is the reason why we have placed the Report This Article button on every article. Please use that to report the article as copied.

5. If you have spend your valuable time in writing the content and posting it, please let us know and we will review and approve it. But if you does not report it we cannot know your your thoughts.

Hope that clears your doubts.
- Maverick

pankajgupta wrote:
[quote]If the copied contents are not allowed in this website at any cost and at any reason then why you are keeping the deleted copied articles on the server .Since these are on the server therefore they are also coming under copied material whether it is deleted or approved.
So,My request to editors that please delete permanently all those material which are marked as copied to make this website as a 100% copy free.

Hope you are understanding my feelings..[/quote]

Did you come across the rejected articles shown anywhere? Please report it immediately. And they are kept on the server to track them in the future but will never been shown to other users. Imagine you have a similar website, will you go on deleting rejected articles again and again whenever the user submits the same content?

Maverick wrote:
[quote]pankajgupta wrote:
[quote][/quote]

Did you come across the rejected articles shown anywhere? Please report it immediately. And they are kept on the server to track them in the future but will never been shown to other users. Imagine you have a similar website, will you go on deleting rejected articles again and again whenever the user submits the same content?[/quote]

I had asked this because Since these articles are kept in the server then it will be crawled by Google and other search engine and if any one will come to know about these copied article then how you will handle that case? Since you have mentioned that there is no place to copied articles here.

Since you will find the copied articles from your method of identification then there is no need of keeping the old deleted file.Any way you will come to know about the copied article if it is posted again.

and If any user want to help and contribute this site to make it popular then i don't think that he/she will repeat their mistakes done in past.Atleast I will not do.:)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.