how the earning calculated here?
Yesterday my earning was Rs 80
I have submitted 6 link of boddnuan in other sites and it is showing earning of Rs30
Then under referral link it is showing that I have 5 referrer and so I think it should be Rs 50 and total should be Rs80 but it is showing Rs60 only.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello sdhappy,
See the weblinks are approved when the link is properly referred back to boddunan.com or any article on this website. Please note that forum footer are not considered as web links.

I think you must read the guidelines for weblinks. You must have missed something.
Web link guidelines
And let me tell you that the referral earnings page are not yet implemented. This feature will be added soon as our developers are working hard on it.
So when this feature is introduced then all earnings will be added afterwards to your account.
Don't worry about earnings.

Just Post more high quality articles , Refer more and earn more.

-Atul Barapatre B)

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi sdhappy,

We have not added referral pages fully. We are testing few pages as a pilot phase and approving few referrals only. But don't worry about your earnings. We will add your earnings very soon and all of your earnings will be tracked in the back end.

If you find any issues while your payment is processed, please report immediately and support people will correct and send correct amount in your check.

Otherwise everything is fine.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you Maverick, and I am not complaining about earnings my question ws just it was Rs80 before and right now it is showing Rs60.
That was my question or els I have never seen such type of site who is paying Rs15,30,40 just for an article
Hello Atul I want earn money from here by posting articles but till today I am not able to post articles because it is showing error on page I am so frustrated for this
Can you attach the screenshots of the error you are getting?

Try using Firefox which more advanced and more user friendly.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Soubhagya das,
Please try to reinstall the browser or might be your java script is not active or try deleting the temporary files on your browser.

Else contact the webmasters using the contact us section. and also click the box your a copy of email. then you will get a email from boddunan and you can simply email to them your articles and if they(your articles) are approved then they will post them for you.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre.
Boddunan Support Team.

atulb@boddunan.com
Atul you may laugh on me that I am unable to solvce this problem but trust me I reinstall my computer again and then also I am not able to post articles, then I go to my friends house and tried to post articles there also but again i did not able to post article but when i register him on this site and from same computer he able to post article, so what wrong with my ID?
hi soubhagya das,
Its a really funny experience. :silly:
Okay do one thing check this link.
Contact webmasters
post your errors faced and also keep a copy for yourself.
And ask webmaster to post your articles (you just forward them to admin thru email).

Me too facing this problem. Its 2 weeks now since my last post
Hope the developers get the errors corrected.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre. B)
Boddunan Support Team.

atulb@boddunan.com
Sorry for the trouble given to you guys.

There is nothing wrong with your Ids but with the your profile settings.

You both have selected TinyMCE as a default editor in your profile. We have recently upgraded the TinyMCE editor version to the latest which is having some severe troubles in it. Hence you are not able to submit articles.

Please always use JCE as your default editor. Anyway, TinyMCE is disabled.

Atul P Barapatre wrote:
[quote]hi soubhagya das,
Its a really funny experience. :silly:
Okay do one thing check this link.
Contact webmasters
post your errors faced and also keep a copy for yourself.
And ask webmaster to post your articles (you just forward them to admin thru email).

Else do one thing email the articles in txt format to XXX

Me too facing this problem. Its 2 weeks now since my last post
Hope the developers get the errors corrected.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre. B)
Boddunan Support Team.[/quote]

Please do not use the admin mailing address cause you may not get the response quickly. It is only for managing site activities.

Please use support mailing address. better you contact only through Contact Us page as the mailing address will be changed regularly to prevent spam.

Please do not post mailing addresses on the forums as it will create spam to the support people.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.