Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Visiting temple and spending time there gives peace to our mind and even body. the god in the temple influence our character so we never fight in temples though anything happend

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

What is the need to bee fight in temples only cheap thinker i think can fight in temples.
There are few people who fight in temples for water, and pooja items and moving forward in ques. As i faced all these things in temples.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

They all go to complete there routine only nothing else.
Visiting temple and spending time there gives peace to our mind and even body. the god in the temple influence our character so we never fight in temples though anything happend

On the contrary, religious places increase acrimony and ill well. In Madhushala' by famous poet Harivansh Bachan (father of well known actor amitabh), there is a couplet"

mandir masjid Bair Badhatae Prem badhati Madhushala

(temple and mosque create enmity whereas the madhushala (wine bar) create love.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is a great quote and i really like it and i read some of the poems of harivansh rai bacchan when i was in class 3 or 4.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

On the contrary, religious places increase acrimony and ill well. In Madhushala' by famous poet Harivansh Bachan (father of well known actor amitabh), there is a couplet"

mandir masjid Bair Badhatae Prem badhati Madhushala

(temple and mosque create enmity whereas the madhushala (wine bar) create love.

That's true that is the reason those who go to wine bar more often have many friends compared to the people who don't. :woohoo:
:) :) :) :)

yes,definitely, First of all, the God fear will come into us and will give alert to do everything. so,automatically, we will avoid sins. our character will be good. :) :) :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.