I am a new member here and want to post lot of articles but i am unable to post a single article here, I have earned Rs80 by refering friends but i really want to post topics here so as this is a ew site I will get more benifited from this so please help me any how to post articles here.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the members did not report this problem till now except couple of others. I strongly believe there is a problem with the settings on your computer.

Why shouldn't you try to reinstall OS once again and try to post on your fresh Operating System. It doesn't take more than 30 minutes for you to install Windows XP and the browser like Firefox & Chrome.

Unless you have lots of software installed on your machine and you cannot take the option of reinstalling the OS, I suggest you to do it as your machine will run faster as well with fresh OS.

Please let me know if you still not able to post on fresh installation.

Anyway thanks a lot for your interest in posting articles on boddunan.com and I hope you earn a lot from boddunan.com.

And don't forget, you can post answers on rediff answers, yahoo answers etc or post Knols in Google Knol and refer any of the articles of boddunan.com in your answers you can earn money. Just post those links in webliks section of "My Page" section.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello sdhappy,
We are sorry for inconvenience caused.
Please try to reinstall your browser before going for re-installation of your operating system.

Till then you can refer friends and post links.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
ok thank you atul and maverick , I willdo the same and let you know.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.