The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
sunil wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
I am dried up.....Now, it's my turn to answer interesting threads started by you people. So keep posting

I have started a colorful one today. I know you may not be one who would see it interesting perhaps.

Why?????????

You have dried up!!!
2_2012-03-05.gif
[/quote]

ha ha ha!!!
eleve_prof-02.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
sunil wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
I am dried up.....Now, it's my turn to answer interesting threads started by you people. So keep posting

I have started a colorful one today. I know you may not be one who would see it interesting perhaps.

Why?????????

You have dried up!!!
2_2012-03-05.gif

ha ha ha!!![/quote]

I am waiting for other people to give me some water, minerals and sun light. Then only, I can give you flowers as before
Now, my mind is like a sky...filled with stars ..yet...dark clouds shielding its glow.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5914]}

Meera sandhu
I am dried up.....Now, it's my turn to answer interesting threads started by you people. :P So keep posting

Why?????????

You have dried up!!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5903]}

She wants some wet colors and a cold drink called BHANG. This is favorite HOLI drink.
animated-gifs-goates-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote="Sandhya
You have dried up!!!
She wants some wet colors and a cold drink called BHANG. This is favorite HOLI drink.

Bhang!!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5919]}

I flee.....
000203F6_2012-03-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
000203F6_2012-03-06-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
[quote="Sandhya
You have dried up!!!

Bhang!!!!!

I flee.....

You are prescribing 'bhaang'!! Ende Ammo!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5921]}
So...problem is with this thread...thread itself is feeling bored and sleepy....

So...problem with attaching images..... :P

Meera sandhu
So...problem is with this thread...thread itself is feeling bored and sleepy....

So...problem with attaching images..... :P

For last few days im getting problem while connecting to the site. :(

Vinu
I am waiting for other people to give me some water, minerals and sun light. Then only, I can give you flowers as before
Now, my mind is like a sky...filled with stars ..yet...dark clouds shielding its glow.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5914]}[/quote]

Let us know which ..er.. who are these dark clouds preventing our star from shining!![attachment:1]C:\fakepath\00020691.gif[/attachment]

Let us know which ..er.. who are these dark clouds preventing our star from shining!![attachment:1]C:\fakepath\00020691.gif[/attachment][/quote]
I think her uncle is still on her mind. She will be okay with a glass of ....you know what :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let us know which ..er.. who are these dark clouds preventing our star from shining!![attachment:1]C:\fakepath\00020691.gif[/attachment]

I think her uncle is still on her mind. She will be okay with a glass of ....you know what :)[/quote]

A shani is wandering around!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.