Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sunil, I did btech in software engineer but worked as a optimizer. This is my fate. But I still love and try to learn one software skill. so that in future atleast I work in any company as software engineer.Now am like a house wife. Just trying to earn money from online.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@SaralaJi- I don't think any job is big or small, one must be comfortable and must have job satisfaction that is the condition. You know what, I respect a woman who takes the most difficult job- A home maker. That is most thankless and satisfactory job. But if you are keen, you shall find a job of your choice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sunil, Women also will have few dreams in their life. So I also have dream to work in a MNC level company or else in a software company. But I got struct in my home from 5 years as my parents want to perform my marriage. They feel for a girl career is nothing.By as I worked before. I feel bad as I could not full fill my dreams due the reason that is marriage.So at least by working online, I am getting little satisfaction.

So that was entirely some thing suspicious from A to Z. You did nice to leave such a company. I think for person like you who is a qualified software engineer there is no shortage of jobs.

But for girls, it is not at all easy to get a job in software field, in their own town or a place nearby. I hold an MCA degree from a good college. But what use!!!
If I have to choose profession, then I have to leave family. i.e. A good family life is not at all possible for a girl in an IT or private banking sector, if she want to stay with her husband and children. She has to choose any one.
But if you are settled in metro cities or big cities like Kochi or Bangalore, it is surely possible. Otherwise, no chance...... :)

Meera sandhu
I know girls in this field, who are on top and most of them are doing fine. In fact this is girls oriented industry, they do better than boys. Most of the big companies prefer them over boys.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I feel girl can manage family life and office. but after having a baby she should quit until the baby goto school.when the baby become little big like 5 years then again can start her career.

Talking to CEO or with my BOSS has never been a problem with me.My Boss is of my age group and we talk about anything with each other and CEO sits at different place we say it MHO but whenever we have an issue we go to him and talk to him.It has never been a problem. :)
well,talking to our company CEO is good. According to him, a person who hesitates to communicate is a person who has done a mistake.so, we donot hesitate to speak to him.

I spoke to him regarding declaring holidays, issuing extra salary, increment in salary,etc and especially to women collegues..

Alas,no one remembers the sacrifice I made, sigh.
00020309_2012-03-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5859]}
There were many occasions in my life when I made sacrifices and was made a 'sacrificial goat' both!! No issues! Life is like that!
animated-gifs-goates-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
[quote]00020309_2012-03-04.gif

There were many occasions in my life when I made sacrifices and was made a 'sacrificial goat' both!! No issues! Life is like that! [/quote]

ha ha ha!! I too have had the privilege of being that, and not just once but more often than desired!! :woohoo:
36_5_11_2012-03-04-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.