same name of the movie in different languages

for example:

Aradhana in bengali this movie is there, in hindi also it is there and in telugu also it is there. I dont know about hindi and bengali.
but In telugu aradhana is a great hit.
Let us share the names of hero and heroine too
hero - Mega star Chiranjeevi as Raju
Heroine - Suhasini as Jenifer
supporting character - Radika as Gangamma

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All are talking about my most favourite movie today. I don't know why :evil:
Aradhana is made in Tamil also.

I think Aradhana is in Malayalam also.....But not the remake....
Archana Aradhana is also there.

Sarala.....are you talking about remakes.....or same title in different languages with different story?

If we are dealing with remakes....ha ha ha..check all Priyadarshan movies in Hindi

Meera sandhu
I think if the movie remakes then, the title also gets change...

But, i found one movie "Singham" - this movie has been remake in Hindi based on tamil movie " singham ". :)

Vinu
I watched Aradhana in Hindi and Bengali both. The original was in Hindi and this was dubbed in Bengali but the theme song- Safal Hogi Teri aradhana kahe ko roye- was retained in original viz. Hindi.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sarala, you have not answered yet. I still have doubts with your question :)

Meera sandhu
I watched Aradhana in Hindi and Bengali both. The original was in Hindi and this was dubbed in Bengali but the theme song- Safal Hogi Teri aradhana kahe ko roye- was retained in original viz. Hindi.

S.D. Burman got best playback singer National awards in 1970, for this song.
But he could not win filmfare awards for its music.

Sir, since it is my most favourite movie, can you share some of your memories related with this film, its stars and music?

Meera sandhu
If you are talking about the similar story lines, one such movie is

Bodyguard in Hindi which was in malayalam hero was dileep(i donot know the name)

Another movie with similar story line-
Vinnaithandi varuvaiya in tamil, ye maya chesave in telugu and ek deewana tha in hindi

Swetha Shenoy
one telugu hit movie 'ready' was remade in hindi with the same name 'ready' but the telugu movie was the turning point for the hero which turned out to be a hit.

Swetha Shenoy
another tragic movie which was hit in telugu was 'ghazini', it is present in tamil,hindi also with the same titles 'gajini'

Swetha Shenoy
If you are talking about the similar story lines, one such movie is

Bodyguard in Hindi which was in malayalam hero was dileep(i donot know the name)

Another movie with similar story line-
Vinnaithandi varuvaiya in tamil, ye maya chesave in telugu and ek deewana tha in hindi

Bodyguard itself.
Actually the director made the film in 3 different languages....Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi.
In Tamil with name 'Kavalan' since, in Tamil nadu, they have to pay extra tax, if English words are used for film title :P
Actually both Malayalam and Tamil versions were not hits. Malayalam was a flop film. Yet he dared to remake it to Hindi...actually he destroyed the original story

Sarala, you have not cleared my doubt yet :unsure:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya am talking about same title in different languages and with different stories and may be same stories too.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.