Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I watched Aradhana in Hindi and Bengali both. The original was in Hindi and this was dubbed in Bengali but the theme song- Safal Hogi Teri aradhana kahe ko roye- was retained in original viz. Hindi.

S.D. Burman got best playback singer National awards in 1970, for this song.
But he could not win filmfare awards for its music.

Sir, since it is my most favourite movie, can you share some of your memories related with this film, its stars and music?

I liked the theme and songs. I remember short dialogue of Ashok Kumar's advice in the movie- Never break promise. Secondly never make promise. I saw the movie long ago. I do not remember much. My most favorite song in this movie is- Mere sapanon ki rani kab ayegi tu. I also liked- kya tumhe mujh se pyar hai- na na na.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I liked the theme and songs. I remember short dialogue of Ashok Kumar's advice in the movie- Never break promise. Secondly never make promise. I saw the movie long ago. I do not remember much. My most favorite song in this movie is- Mere sapanon ki rani kab ayegi tu. I also liked- kya tumhe mujh se pyar hai- na na na.

I am guessing this film was released at your college days or before marriage. All bachelors loved that song very much, from that time itself, "Mere sapnon ki rani"
I think, all tried to imitate Khanna those days....Am I not right?

I saw the film through Doordarshan some days before my SSLC exam, when films began to be shown on Fridays at 9 pm. Good movies were shown at that time.

Meera sandhu
Gajani in hindi and even same title in telugu too.

In hindi hero is ameer khan and heroine is Asin
In telugu hero is surya and heroine is Asin

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Is Telugu dubbed from Tamil?

Meera sandhu
In Malayalam a movie titled 'Black' was released just 1 month before Amitabh's Black.
Mammootty was its hero and story was entirely different

Meera sandhu

yes, gajini film is remake in Hindi & telugu based on tamil movie. :cheer:

Vinu

many South Indian films are dubbed to Hindi these days to be shown in Television.
But I have never seen a Malayalam movie dubbed :(

Meera sandhu

many South Indian films are dubbed to Hindi these days to be shown in Television.
But I have never seen a Malayalam movie dubbed :([/quote]

tamil movie Kavalan is remake from a malayalam movie.. i dont remember the name of malayalam movie.. :)

Vinu

But I have never seen a Malayalam movie dubbed :(

tamil movie Kavalan is remake from a malayalam movie.. i dont remember the name of malayalam movie.. :)[/quote]
It's a remake of Body guard. All bollywood movies of Priyadarshan are stolen from Malayalam :)
I think, you still don't know the difference between remake and dubbed.
Dubbed means only dubbing to another language. Remake means re-shooting with the same story. Understood?
Kavalan was a remake...not dubbed one.
I am saying Malayalam movies are not shown on Tv after being dubbed.

Meera sandhu

It's a remake of Body guard. All bollywood movies of Priyadarshan are stolen from Malayalam :)
I think, you still don't know the difference between remake and dubbed.
Dubbed means only dubbing to another language. Remake means re-shooting with the same story. Understood?
Kavalan was a remake...not dubbed one.
I am saying Malayalam movies are not shown on Tv after being dubbed.

oh ya now i understood the difference between dubbed and remake. thanks for differentiating clearly. today i am learning many things here.. :woohoo: :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.