In a award section there is a name of mine as editor bonus can you explain about this.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Asha singh, where did you find your name in the editor bonus section. I checked it , there is no name of yours

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Asha singh, where did you find your name in the editor bonus section. I checked it , there is no name of yours

In revenue sharing page you can see her at top, though her name is not appearing in the list shown on the left side of our page....actually I don't know her login name :unsure:

Meera sandhu

In revenue sharing page you can see her at top, though her name is not appearing in the list shown on the left side of our page....actually I don't know her login name :unsure:

i think Asha singh has earned points through his article. so only it comes directly to revenue sharing. but im not sure. :unsure:

Vinu
In award section you find that .my name is not shown but the image or avatar is mine click on that avatar.
In award section you find that .my name is not shown but the image or avatar is mine click on that avatar.

Yes, just now, i too noticed that my avatar is also showing on the same page and award credited "2" rs for me as Editor bonus!!!? I dont know why?? :ohmy: :huh: :dry:

Vinu
I know this site allots work to different editors and moderators, may be you did some editing and paid for the same.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, just now, i too noticed that my avatar is also showing on the same page and award credited "2" rs for me as Editor bonus!!!? I dont know why?? :ohmy: :huh: :dry:

Even mine name too is appearing there for earning 2 Rs as an editor award.I am also confused for it. :)

I think i edited one of my post that's the reason i got it. :unsure:
I know this site allots work to different editors and moderators, may be you did some editing and paid for the same.

But, i am not a editor or moderator...!!!! :unsure: :huh: :dry: :blink:

Vinu

But, i am not a editor or moderator...!!!! :unsure: :huh: :dry: :blink:

But i am editor as edited one of my post...hehehe... :laugh:

Kanna...where should we check it??? Let me check mine.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.