Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We mostly worship, balaji god as it is our family god. and we worship other gods also, but mostly balaji god

Which season is balaji's most favourite? I mean, any season associated with Thirupathi annual celebrations?

Meera sandhu
We mostly worship, balaji god as it is our family god. and we worship other gods also, but mostly balaji god

I had been to Balaji Temple in Triputhi. But the ques were too long. Still I managed to go inside.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Balaji god is very demanded god in the whole world. People from many place in the world come to tirupathi to meet him. I love that tirumala hill atmosphere.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, brahma uthsavam time is much special season for balaji. But everytime balaji temple at tirupati are crowdy and at this time also they are more crowdy.

yes, brahma uthsavam time is much special season for balaji. But everytime balaji temple at tirupati are crowdy and at this time also they are more crowdy.

Which month???

Meera sandhu
Uttran(Makarskranti)- kite flying festival in our state which is very popular and on 14th January every year,this festival is celebrated.

Want to make each day Accountable

Uttran(Makarskranti)- kite flying festival in our state which is very popular and on 14th January every year,this festival is celebrated.

Yes.....Makrasankranthi in Sabarimala temple too....where we...sorry only males....can see makara lamp

That month is Makaram in malayalam month....I think it's Makaram 1st

Meera sandhu
We had no festivals this month and next month.

Sandhya I had a friend called princy she told me she will take to onam festival before my marriage after my marriage I stopped to go to her house.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We had no festivals this month and next month.

Sandhya I had a friend called princy she told me she will take to onam festival before my marriage after my marriage I stopped to go to her house.

have you visited Kerala at Onam?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya brahma uthsavam in the month of october

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.