Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
She said she already having another unanswered question.. So she will solve this one after she done with that..

By the way I would like to know about that question too.

Another unanswer question...!!! :woohoo:

I think she does not have any answer for this. She is playing a bluff game.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

She said she already having another unanswered question.. So she will solve this one after she done with that..

By the way I would like to know about that question too.

Another unanswer question...!!! :woohoo:

I think she does not have any answer for this. She is playing a bluff game.

Still the question is not answer?!? :huh:

Vinu
She has no answer, she saw the movie BLACK and thought black is the color.

Ok...let me answer it now and continue our discussion with it.

It holds only a simple explanation
"For a blind person all colours are just black"
We have a proverb in Malayalam, "If we 'blow' :unsure: a shell in the ear of a dumb, he can't hear it". So, saying good things to such persons is of no use.It has almost similar meaning.

1st meaning...of course you ll said.....a blind person can't recognize colours and know its difference since his eyes can't see it.

Its inter meaning is also that much simple.
Blind person can also be one, who doesn't open his eyes to see the things around him.
Due to ignorance or lack of knowledge, some persons can't identify what is true and what is wrong.....also can't identify what is the difference between good and bad.
For such persons, everything will be the same....i.e.just black. He can't identify good things or good colours.....even if it is in front of his eyes. So, if we try to make them understand, he won't understand it....because for him(his mind) everything is dark...black.

Telling simply in a funny way......It is difficult to make understand a man who lack common sense :P :P :P :P :cheer:

Meera sandhu

We have a proverb in Malayalam, "If we 'blow' :unsure: a shell in the ear of a dumb, he can't hear it". So, saying good things to such persons is of no use.It has almost similar meaning.

1st meaning...of course you ll said.....a blind person can't recognize colours and know its difference since his eyes can't see it.

Blind person can also be one, who doesn't open his eyes to see the things around him.
Due to ignorance or lack of knowledge, some persons can't identify what is true and what is wrong.....also can't identify what is the difference between good and bad.
For such persons, everything will be the same....i.e.just black. He can't identify good things or good colours.....even if it is in front of his eyes. So, if we try to make them understand, he won't understand it....because for him(his mind) everything is dark...black.

Telling simply in a funny way......It is difficult to make understand a man who lack common sense :P :P :P :P :cheer:

This is the answer !!!! :blink: So, what is the color than?? :laugh:
6hospitals.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I think its said that if a person don't have have one sense,he has that 7th sense in himself that gives him the capability to know different things,may be in that same way blind people would know those things.

I see it now only....you have reached somewhere near goal post :cheer:

But...what is this 7th sense?

Still no one has confirmed the existence of 6th sense. You are saying about 7th sense? ;)

Meera sandhu

It is really a very sad thing that my friends don't even have a common sense :( :( :(

I am feeling dizziness......someone hold me please...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6199]}

I have found the first blind person of our group!!! :side:

Meera sandhu

So many people write black but you did not see it, why? Was there some kind of black out in front of you?

Am I? Actually I thought this is some puzzle type question .. But you took it to some other topic.. That's why I said that.

@sunil.. Yes that's what I am saying too. Many other said black too.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I

So many people write black but you did not see it, why? Was there some kind of black out in front of you?

Found the second person in that list, after Anand... :blink:
"If we 'blow' a shell in the ear of a dumb, he can't hear it". So, saying good things to such persons is of no use."

So, I quit

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.