Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think every people who are coming in public are against corruption but only politician do not want.

But politicians also come from public :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I am talking about aam public which is seperate from politician or we can seperate them to make clearity in discussion.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I am against corruption but i don't know how to stop it :( .May be it has become a part of our blood and now it can not be eliminated fully. :(
I think every people who are coming in public are against corruption but only politician do not want.

We cannot single out politicians. In fact, people in all walks of life are corrupt. In fact, people like only corrupt politicians and bureaucrats for getting their things done. For example, if you want employment in a government job, you contact your local MLA or MP with a request to get the job done. But this is corruption. If politician refuses such 'corrupt' favor to public, he becomes unpopular. This explains why the corrupt persons get elected. Nobody likes the honest who is considered useless.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We cannot single out politicians. In fact, people in all walks of life are corrupt. In fact, people like only corrupt politicians and bureaucrats for getting their things done. For example, if you want employment in a government job, you contact your local MLA or MP with a request to get the job done. But this is corruption. If politician refuses such 'corrupt' favor to public, he becomes unpopular. This explains why the corrupt persons get elected. Nobody likes the honest who is considered useless.

I truly agree with your views sir. People are themselves responsible for creating corruption in every walk of life.Its only the general public who have themselves initiated the process of corruption to spread its roots all over.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I truly agree with your views sir. People are themselves responsible for creating corruption in every walk of life.Its only the general public who have themselves initiated the process of corruption to spread its roots all over.

Actually 'people' means the entire population of India. Politicians, bureaucrats, journalists, judiciary, professionals like doctors and engineers- all are people. Corruption is a way of life. If you have corrupt bent of mind, you will indulge in corruption and wrong acts everywhere. If you are doctor,you will cheat patient. If you are lawyer, you will cheat administration, clients and court. If you are poet, you will spam by copying others' poems. If you are bureaucrat or politician, you will indulge in corruption. 'People' are the ultimate source of profession just as Sun is ultimate source of energy. Hence, only 'corrupt' in every field emerge from 'corrupt people'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually 'people' means the entire population of India. Politicians, bureaucrats, journalists, judiciary, professionals like doctors and engineers- all are people. Corruption is a way of life. If you have corrupt bent of mind, you will indulge in corruption and wrong acts everywhere. If you are doctor,you will cheat patient. If you are lawyer, you will cheat administration, clients and court. If you are poet, you will spam by copying others' poems. If you are bureaucrat or politician, you will indulge in corruption. 'People' are the ultimate source of profession just as Sun is ultimate source of energy. Hence, only 'corrupt' in every field emerge from 'corrupt people'.

It is obvious enough that corruption can not exist without people but to blame people without identifying the agencies which breed and feed on corruption is too simplistic and too linear in diagnosing the problem and finding a reasonable solution to this problem. If such land as Denmark can exist in this planet why can't even feebly follow it. It's the state power whose gross abuses breed corruption and failures to see it, would land us nowhere!
I hate corruption if any politician given me a chance I will show how to remove corruption from country.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I hate corruption if any politician given me a chance I will show how to remove corruption from country.

How? Can you give some ideas? :)

Meera sandhu
No Sandhya I wont say them as this can be implemented means we can be on the top of the developed countries.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.