Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No Sandhya I wont say them as this can be implemented means we can be on the top of the developed countries.

Do you want to become a youth politician as Rahul Gandhi??? ha ha :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
We cannot single out politicians. In fact, people in all walks of life are corrupt. In fact, people like only corrupt politicians and bureaucrats for getting their things done. For example, if you want employment in a government job, you contact your local MLA or MP with a request to get the job done. But this is corruption. If politician refuses such 'corrupt' favor to public, he becomes unpopular. This explains why the corrupt persons get elected. Nobody likes the honest who is considered useless.[/quote]

I truly agree with your views sir. People are themselves responsible for creating corruption in every walk of life.Its only the general public who have themselves initiated the process of corruption to spread its roots all over.[/quote]

Actually 'people' means the entire population of India. Politicians, bureaucrats, journalists, judiciary, professionals like doctors and engineers- all are people. Corruption is a way of life. If you have corrupt bent of mind, you will indulge in corruption and wrong acts everywhere. If you are doctor,you will cheat patient. If you are lawyer, you will cheat administration, clients and court. If you are poet, you will spam by copying others' poems. If you are bureaucrat or politician, you will indulge in corruption. 'People' are the ultimate source of profession just as Sun is ultimate source of energy. Hence, only 'corrupt' in every field emerge from 'corrupt people'.[/quote]

It is obvious enough that corruption can not exist without people but to blame people without identifying the agencies which breed and feed on corruption is too simplistic and too linear in diagnosing the problem and finding a reasonable solution to this problem. If such land as Denmark can exist in this planet why can't even feebly follow it. It's the state power whose gross abuses breed corruption and failures to see it, would land us nowhere![/quote]
We all know them well and truly but act like ostrich and hide our faces in the sands, while it comes to end. A bell in cat's neck.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We cannot single out politicians. In fact, people in all walks of life are corrupt. In fact, people like only corrupt politicians and bureaucrats for getting their things done. For example, if you want employment in a government job, you contact your local MLA or MP with a request to get the job done. But this is corruption. If politician refuses such 'corrupt' favor to public, he becomes unpopular. This explains why the corrupt persons get elected. Nobody likes the honest who is considered useless.

I truly agree with your views sir. People are themselves responsible for creating corruption in every walk of life.Its only the general public who have themselves initiated the process of corruption to spread its roots all over.[/quote]

Actually 'people' means the entire population of India. Politicians, bureaucrats, journalists, judiciary, professionals like doctors and engineers- all are people. Corruption is a way of life. If you have corrupt bent of mind, you will indulge in corruption and wrong acts everywhere. If you are doctor,you will cheat patient. If you are lawyer, you will cheat administration, clients and court. If you are poet, you will spam by copying others' poems. If you are bureaucrat or politician, you will indulge in corruption. 'People' are the ultimate source of profession just as Sun is ultimate source of energy. Hence, only 'corrupt' in every field emerge from 'corrupt people'.[/quote]

It is obvious enough that corruption can not exist without people but to blame people without identifying the agencies which breed and feed on corruption is too simplistic and too linear in diagnosing the problem and finding a reasonable solution to this problem. If such land as Denmark can exist in this planet why can't even feebly follow it. It's the state power whose gross abuses breed corruption and failures to see it, would land us nowhere![/quote]
We all know them well and truly but act like ostrich and hide our faces in the sands, while it comes to end. A bell in cat's neck.[/quote]

Just identify ten thousand persons in India, who are honest and efficient. This task is itself difficult. Even if you do this, advise these persons to contest elections. Most probably, they will lose their deposit.

It is glaring fact that corruption is consensual. The bribe giver also benefits. We should concentrate more on fighting adulteration of drugs and food. This harms everyone. The entire society gives respect for money only. Thus the most corrupt are honored and valued. This may be easily seen from market price in 'marriage market'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We cannot single out politicians. In fact, people in all walks of life are corrupt. In fact, people like only corrupt politicians and bureaucrats for getting their things done. For example, if you want employment in a government job, you contact your local MLA or MP with a request to get the job done. But this is corruption. If politician refuses such 'corrupt' favor to public, he becomes unpopular. This explains why the corrupt persons get elected. Nobody likes the honest who is considered useless.

I truly agree with your views sir. People are themselves responsible for creating corruption in every walk of life.Its only the general public who have themselves initiated the process of corruption to spread its roots all over.

We all know them well and truly but act like ostrich and hide our faces in the sands, while it comes to end. A bell in cat's neck.[/quote]

Just identify ten thousand persons in India, who are honest and efficient. This task is itself difficult. Even if you do this, advise these persons to contest elections. Most probably, they will lose their deposit.

It is glaring fact that corruption is consensual. The bribe giver also benefits. We should concentrate more on fighting adulteration of drugs and food. This harms everyone. The entire society gives respect for money only. Thus the most corrupt are honored and valued. This may be easily seen from market price in 'marriage market'.[/quote]
I would put my father in that category in the first place who was a deputy director in agriculture department posted in different regions of UP government, just because he never accepted any thing under the table he was most hated man in the department and got all his promotions through courts and tribunals. His subordinates bypassed him easily at the time of promotion as he never got good CR.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hey Sarala I think every people of India except politician all are against corruption but what experience are you talking about??
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.