Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Was it not transferable? You have lost a good job.Why are you not trying for another?

It was only a temporary post. Then we got a child. I don't want to go to job leaving her in the hands of a servant....we were not in home town...so...

That's right many of the females quit jobs due to this reason after marriage but its not bad you have an opportunity to earn some money from net sitting at home these days and i think you are doing better in this.

There are certain jobs which are suitable foe women and they do them better.[/quote]
Can you suggest some jobs ?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Was it not transferable? You have lost a good job.Why are you not trying for another?

It was only a temporary post. Then we got a child. I don't want to go to job leaving her in the hands of a servant....we were not in home town...so...

That's right many of the females quit jobs due to this reason after marriage but its not bad you have an opportunity to earn some money from net sitting at home these days and i think you are doing better in this.

There are certain jobs which are suitable foe women and they do them better.

Can you suggest some jobs ?[/quote]

Offline or online? :)

There are certain jobs which are suitable foe women and they do them better.[/quote]
Can you suggest some jobs ?[/quote]

Offline or online? :)[/quote]

All the jobs in Software and BPO industry. They prefer women because they concentrate better and their concentration level is far better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.