Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation for your 4th cheque santosh ji. Seems you received this cheque soon after your 3rd. This will boost the confidence for many new comers here. :)

Definitely it will boost but presently i am not able to get anything from here :( .I am not able to understand should i continue here or not. :unsure:

Hey SJ.. What happened? What do you mean by getting nothing? You already won few awards and you will get few cash for articles too.. why you having doubts?? :huh:

I think i will take lot of time to reach payout.

Hope they come out with more awards to motivate people here.
Congratulation for your 4th cheque santosh ji. Seems you received this cheque soon after your 3rd. This will boost the confidence for many new comers here. :)

Definitely it will boost but presently i am not able to get anything from here :( .I am not able to understand should i continue here or not. :unsure:

Vinu

I can't read your comment vinodh.
Many congratulations to Santosh sir for receiving 4th cheque.Hope you get many more of such cheques. This achievement is really of great importance for the genuiness of this website among the new members as well as the existing ones.Boddunan rocks !!

Hey SJ.. What happened? What do you mean by getting nothing? You already won few awards and you will get few cash for articles too.. why you having doubts?? :huh:

SJ.. Than go for more articles.. I don't know how much they pay as I haven't got any article published yet.. But I have seen that some good articles can get around 90 Rs cash..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

SJ.. Than go for more articles.. I don't know how much they pay as I haven't got any article published yet.. But I have seen that some good articles can get around 90 Rs cash..

Anand check it again your 3 articles have been published and you have got 40 Rs in total for these articles i have just now checked it. :)

Mine also 3 got approved getting 20 rs cash and for 1 i have got no cash but 50 points. :)
Thanks friends for your good compliments. Yes Sandhya I read your article it is really good article..

I want this one to come in the home page. If so, many will be benefited. :)

Santhosh, when is the party????? :P

Yes, that article has come in home page. I am very happy since I got full cash credits...

Sorry friends....I am busy today...I may not be available today :(

Meera sandhu
@sandhya : ohh really sad to know that ..
we shall be missing your presence in forums

Anand check it again your 3 articles have been published and you have got 40 Rs in total for these articles i have just now checked it. :)

Mine also 3 got approved getting 20 rs cash and for 1 i have got no cash but 50 points. :)

Yes I got total 45 Rs cash .. and total 60 points too.. I will try more to get more cash credits next time.. Thanks for telling I haven't noticed them atall

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thanks friends for your good compliments. Yes Sandhya I read your article it is really good article..

I want this one to come in the home page. If so, many will be benefited. :)

Santhosh, when is the party????? :P

Yes, that article has come in home page. I am very happy since I got full cash credits...

Sorry friends....I am busy today...I may not be available today :(

I read your article and it deserves full cash. :)

We will too miss you today. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.