Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hard work always pay no doubt. :)

There are lots of scams on the net which never pay for our efforts.Ye this site is good as it pays for what we do. :)

There are lots of scams on the net which never pay for our efforts.Ye this site is good as it pays for what we do. :)

So hope you aren't losing hope for this site like you said earlier. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I don't loose hopes easily i know online earnings need patience moreover i am not dependent on online earnings.But i wanted to slow down my activities here due to slow process of Buddunan but now publishing of my articles have motivated me and i am again back to the job. :)

I don't loose hopes easily i know online earnings need patience moreover i am not dependent on online earnings.But i wanted to slow down my activities here due to slow process of Buddunan but now publishing of my articles have motivated me and i am again back to the job. :)

That's a good way SJ.. B)

And also earning here is not slow.. I mean I have already earn 75.. and I guess I will get the higest point earner on this week.. And that will give me 50 more.. So in a week I earned around more than 2$ which is quite good in compare of other sites. What you say?

And also earning here is not slow.. I mean I have already earn 75.. and I guess I will get the higest point earner on this week.. And that will give me 50 more.. So in a week I earned around more than 2$ which is quite good in compare of other sites. What you say?

That's right Anand you will be the member of the week but keep on posting i have seen in the last week people try hard to reach at the top in the last moment. :)

That's right Anand you will be the member of the week but keep on posting i have seen in the last week people try hard to reach at the top in the last moment. :)

Lol.. :laugh:

Don't scare me.. But yes even I noticed that sunil goes for the second place at the last time..

I won't mind if I get the second place too... still I would get 25 which is completing 2$ in a week.

[e

Don't scare me.. But yes even I noticed that sunil goes for the second place at the last time..

I won't mind if I get the second place too... still I would get 25 which is completing 2$ in a week.

Ya, it's the sportsman spirit. But my friend I don't think you will win it this week. Situations are like that :(
But I want you to win this week. You truly deserve it :)

Meera sandhu

But you did not notice me i was doing fine and was on 5th place but suddenly at last moment i went back to 6th.I tried hard but could not came back to 5th place and lost 15 rs with in day. :(
[e

Ya, it's the sportsman spirit. But my friend I don't think you will win it this week. Situations are like that :(
But I want you to win this week. You truly deserve it :)

Why so Sandhya!!!

Sj.. Yes I noticed you too.. and I guess this time there will be no problem for you.

[quote="AKP"
I

Why so Sandhya!!!

Sj.. Yes I noticed you too.. and I guess this time there will be no problem for you.

Some unhealthy practices may help us to reach top.....we may get 50 rs too.... but we will lose friends here. I will never do that. Hoping, you also do the same :) :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.