Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Which bollywood couple you like more? I like Ritesh Deshmukh and Jenela Dsuza.

Santhosh...can you make this question more clear....as onscreen couple or real-life couple?

Among onscreen couples I like Shahrukh-Kajol and Rajesh Khanna-Sharmila Tagore the most.
Real life couple-I think Dharmendra-Hema Malini are the best (They are best in on-screen too).
Ajay-Kajol are also ggod to see as couple....a perfect match

Meera sandhu
I like to see Rekha and Amitabh on screen. :) They look so good on screen.They should be a couple in real life too. :)
I would like to see another movie of Dilip Kumar and SairaBanoo.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like to see Rekha and Amitabh on screen. :) They look so good on screen.They should be a couple in real life too. :)

But Abhimaan is good too :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
My favorite bollywood couples are dharmendra and hema malini. I like them most. :)

Vinu
[quote]My favorite bollywood couples are dharmendra and hema malini. I like them most[/quote].
I reel or real?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]My favorite bollywood couples are dharmendra and hema malini. I like them most
I reel or real?[/quote]

Actually I want Santhosh to clarify this question, what he really meant by this.

Meera sandhu
[quote]
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
My favorite bollywood couples are dharmendra and hema malini. I like them most
I reel or real?

Actually I want Santhosh to clarify this question, what he really meant by this.[/quote]
Vinodh posted it so why to Santosh?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
My favorite bollywood couples are dharmendra and hema malini. I like them most
I reel or real?

Actually I want Santhosh to clarify this question, what he really meant by this.

Vinodh posted it so why to Santosh?[/quote]

I want to know, what he actually mean with this question

Meera sandhu
[quote]My favorite bollywood couples are dharmendra and hema malini. I like them most
I reel or real?[/quote]

They are real couples. As dharmendra's wife is hema malini and prakash kaur.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.