Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bollywood couple should mean onscreen couple. If one spouse is not in Bollywood movie, this will not be Bollywood couple. So Dharmendra and Hema Malini (not Prakash Kaur) are Bollywood couple. Onscreen couple always change also. Hema Malini has co starred with many- Manoj, Sanjeev. In Seeta and Geeta, she had double role- with Dharmendra and also Sanjeev Kumar. If real and reel life both are considered, Amitabh Bachan and Jaya are also good couples. They are no doubt a couple in real life. But in Abhiman also, they were superb.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I like Shahrukh khan and kajol as a good couple.They have worked together in lots of movies and they have a good tuning as well.

Want to make each day Accountable

I like Shahrukh khan and kajol as a good couple.They have worked together in lots of movies and they have a good tuning as well.

That's right they have given lot of hits together.I also like both of them as a pair. :)
In old times,lots of pairs were formed,who were amazing and they had lots of movies together like Rajesh Khanna and Mumtaz, dilip kumar and sareyabanu. Old times are also good.
Gulshanji would be able to tell us more about those people.

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]My favorite bollywood couples are dharmendra and hema malini. I like them most
I reel or real?

Actually I want Santhosh to clarify this question, what he really meant by this.[/quote]

He wants real life acting in films like Rajesh and Dimple.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]I like Shahrukh khan and kajol as a good couple.They have worked together in lots of movies and they have a good tuning as well.[/quote]
yes they gave some romantic movie to us.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
In old times,lots of pairs were formed,who were amazing and they had lots of movies together like Rajesh Khanna and Mumtaz, dilip kumar and sareyabanu. Old times are also good.

Mumtaz and Rjeash khanna were a nice couple in reel life.I have seen many of their films and few films like ROTI,DUSHMAN i like them. :)

Me toooooo!!!! :cheer:

Actually, Dileep Kumar and Saira has acted only in a few films like Bairaag, Gopi etc...
I think Dileep-Vaijayanthimala combination was superb
Also Saira-Joy Mukherjee

Meera sandhu
[quote]My favorite bollywood couples are dharmendra and hema malini. I like them most
I reel or real?

Actually I want Santhosh to clarify this question, what he really meant by this.

He wants real life acting in films like Rajesh and Dimple.[/quote]
I and Gulshanji feels it is reel life...that's why it's named 'Bollywood couple'.
Actually, where is he, to clear our doubt?

Meera sandhu
I like Ashwariya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan. They are one of the best couples in Bollywood.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.