Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like ashwarya and abishek..
Devyani-

[quote]I like Ashwariya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan. They are one of the best couples in Bollywood.[/quote]
They are in real and reel life also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I like Shahrukh khan and kajol as a good couple.They have worked together in lots of movies and they have a good tuning as well.

i too like shahrukh and kajol combination. I like them my name is khan movie.. it is very nice to see them both they act good on that movie. :cheer:

Vinu
Yes in on screen Couple.. Shahurukh and Kajol having good successful movies as a couple..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I like Shahrukh khan and kajol as a good couple.They have worked together in lots of movies and they have a good tuning as well.

i too like shahrukh and kajol combination. I like them my name is khan movie.. it is very nice to see them both they act good on that movie. :cheer:

Almost 20 years after Baazigar...hmm...really most sweet couple onscreen..till now

Meera sandhu
I like shahrukh and Juhi chawla. It was an amazing couple. This couple in any film will be very active and jovyal except the film dur

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I like shahrukh and Juhi chawla. It was an amazing couple. This couple in any film will be very active and jovyal except the film dur

But I think Juhi forms best couple with Amir Khan...but soon after 'Ishq' they quarelled each other and have decided not to work together :(

Meera sandhu

Shahrukh with any actress makes a good couple. :)

Like he made it with Kajole,Juhi,Preeti Zinta and many more all were good and became hit pair. :)
i like the combination of shahid-amrita rao and shahrukh with kajol.they are my favourite.

a.s.
i like the combination of shahid-amrita rao and shahrukh with kajol.they are my favourite.

Yes, shahid-amrita rao...amazing combination.....I always hope they will marry in future :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.